chapter 9

"kwan slow down, the noodles won't run away from you." sehyoon chuckles while looking at a hungry byeongkwan trying to stuff all the noodles in his mouth.

"shut up seyoon before i throw you out the window,  eat your noodles, and make you pay for the whole bill yourself." the younger glared at the older who shivered.

sehyoon sighs and continues to eat his noodles while looking at byeongwan. he noticed that when the younger eats, he doesn't notices, or just chooses not to pay any attention to his surroundings. which was probably the reason why sehyoon could watch kwan without getting caught.

about 10 minutes later, sehyoons phone started ringing and the older excused himself, leaving byeongkwan by himself.

while he was trying to peacefully eat his noodles, he saw someone staring at him. he looked out the window and saw a silhouette of someone. even if he couldn't see their face, he knew exactly who it was.

his eyes turned dark. he started getting up but sehyoon walked in with a bright face.

"hey kwan, guess what? i found you a job!"

"huh? when did i agree for a job?" he asks annoyingly, slipping back into his seat.

"you would have needed one sooner or later anyways." he sat back down in his seat and as he did that, byeongkwan looked out of the window to see that the silhouette was now gone.

"what's the job anyways?" he asks to which sehyoon immediately replies.

"a work in a cafe. my good friend owns one and it's a pretty decent place. his cousin works there too and the two of you should get along well." his face had now a huge smile on it.

"hmm i see... when can i talk to your friend so i can start my try out week or whatever you people do."

sehyoon just laughed at his words, thinking that byeongkwan was ridiculous. he gave him his friends number so the two had at least some form of contact. 

for the rest of the time they just made small talks (at least sehyoon tried to) and ate noodles.

**not edited**