Chapter 13

"oh"

i look at him with a confused expression. "what do you mea-".

and then i get cut off by the door opening and a tall male walking in.

"hey kwan!" he yells and makes his way to me, totally ignoring the younger guy.

"hey sehyoon. you're late." i say and give him a small glare.

"yes i know. that asshole taehun made me do extra work." he looks at me with a pout and i couldn't help but feel all the frustration leave my body and smile slightly at the cute huyng.

"uhm. am i interrupting something here or?" yuchan says and sehyoon finally acknowledges his presence.

"oh chan, didn't notice you were here." the older smiles and does a handshake with him.

"i wonder why..." he looks at me and then at sehyoon. i found the gesture weird but didn't fail to notice how sehyoons ears now had a shade of pink to them.

"chan are you done wit-oh god yoon you scared me." jun walks out of the office and gets a bit startled since he didn't expect sehyoon to be here. wait did he just called him 'yoon'? where did that come from?

the said male laughs at his friends stupidness. "hello to you too, jun." he walks over to him and side hugs him. my eyes never leaving them.

"hey. whacha doing here? we are closing earlier today so don't even dream of getting a free cappuccino." he jokingly glared at him and sehyoon takes a step back with his arms raised.

"no worries, i just came to pick him up." he points to me.

"that 'him' has a name, you know." i cross my arms at my chest and he rolls his eyes at me. "did you jus-!"

"huyng lets go already! i have school tomorrow." yuchan whined after picking up the last stool. while we all had a conversation here the kid quickly cleaned up and was now ready to go.

"ok, go make sure everything is turned off where it's not not supposed to be on and we will be leaving." he says and takes a couple of keys out of his pocket.

"already done." yuchan smiles cheekily at his older brother. juns features soften and his expressions showed a strong feeling of pride for the redhead.

"alright then, let's go. anyone hungry? my treat." sehyoon says and everyone gets really excited. we exit the cafe as jun closes it.

"so, where to?" i ask curious in what i am about to try.

they all look at each other , sharing the same look before yelling.

"Chicken!"

***not edited***

omg happy 1 month guys🥺🥺🥺

and we just hit 300 reads🥰 i feel like a spoiled child