chapter 22

3rd person POV

"b-byeongkwan" donghun awkwardly said. a cup of hot coffee in his hands. "how are you feeling?"

without looking up byeongkwan quietly responds. "fine. thank you." and donghun freezes in his spot. did byeongkwan just really thanked him? he quickly turns around to fully face the younger, his eyes wide in shock and happiness.

but before he could even say anything, byeongkwan cut him off.

"i'm thanking you for dealing with the problem quietly before anyone from down there could notice. other wise, i would probably be dead by now. and i don't wanna leave here. like, ever. so yes, thank you for taking away my only ticket home which i didn't want." both of the guys were now fully facing each other. "if you're going to keep on trying to get me back, you should just leave. and apologize to sehyoon. you controlled him without his consent or without him knowing about your powers, which inappropriate and i will not tolerate." byeongkwan was now intensely glaring at the older. anger clearly present in his eyes. donghun clearly didn't expect this reaction. usually kwan couldn't care less about how the older used his powers and who was involved. the only thing that mattered was the result, so why now?

"i- i'm really sorry about using and involving sehyoon into this! i didn't want to but he clearly didn't want to let me in, and i needed to help you!" donghuns desperation was leaking out of him. he just wanted the younger to forgive and accept him.

"kwannie, the tea is ready." sehyoon walks in with a cup of hot beverage, with a place of cookies he got from the small build in wall cabinet that is located in the hallway. luckily he didn't hear a thing what the other two were talking about but he could sense the uneasiness coming from donghun. byeongkwan on the other hand, acted normal and unbothered.

"thank youuuu." he said and made grabby hands. he usually never acts like that in front of other people but he really wanted the tea. sehyoon chuckled at the younger.

'adorable'

"when kwannie was little," donghun started out of nowhere "he was very hyper. every time when we would play games everyone would fight to get him on their team because he was always good at everything." he smiled softly at the memory of a bunch of kids arguing and fighting while his nephew just stood at the side playing with a stick.

"oh really? so he always ended up with the winning team?"

donghun laughed and shook his head. "no, he would leave before they even finished because they took too long."

"obviously, those idiots really thought i would wait for them? my time is way too precious for that shit." byeongkwan puffed and sehyoon hit his hand lightly.

"was his choice of words always this bad?" the tall blonde said in disapproval.

"for as long as i could remember. it always amazed me how his attitude was so bad and he always wasted his time on procrastination but somehow he ended up being good at everything. spots, studies, etc."

"i'm just great like that."

for the rest of that evening, the three boys talked about everything they could think of. sehyoon learning about byeongkwans childhood, donghun about sehyoons experience with police, and byeongkwan about everything they in between. it was nice to just relax and talk about all the little nothings in their life and not having to worry about reality crashing them.

it's sad that all the good things end so quickly.

"oh god, it's so late already." sehyoon exclaimed while the two other guys cringed at his words. 'why do humans mention god so often? there's nothing great about him anyways.' both of them though as they looked at each other.

"that's true, i should probably get going." donghun said as he got up from his seat.

"you can stay over if you want." sehyoons nice ass offered. 'shut up sehyoon before i make you.' byeongkwan though to himself.

"haha nah it's ok. i came here with my car and i live close so it's all good." he said and put on his shoes.

"alright then. it was nice meeting you. hope you meet you again." sehyoon said and smiled at him nicely. donghun returned the smile and they shook hands.

"bye kwannie. hope you sleep well." he looked at the younger and smiled at him fondly. the younger didn't say anything and just hummed.

donghun left and sehyoon started to clean the kitchen and all the dirty dishes. byeongkwan decided that instead of helping he will get some blankets and set up the TV. he wanted a netflix and chill type of night after all the stress he have been through.

"come and join me here it's cold!" he groaned and sehyoon chuckled at the childish behavior.

"you're such a child."

"your favorite child." byeongkwan said with a smirk and sehyoons face turned pink once again.

"shut up and just turn something on." he said as he tried to cover his face with his hand as he sat down in the couch next to the younger.

without wasting a second, byeongkwan quickly moved closer to sehyoons warm body and snuggled closer to him. as if naturally, the older hand went over his shoulder and they ended up getting cuddled up. their legs intertwined with each other, and byeongkwans head laying on sehyoons chest. the older leaned his head agains byeongkwans. sehyoon really doesn't know where all the intimate contact came from but he didn't mind it at all.

as long as he got to feel byeongkwans warms once again.

**not edited**

gosh i'm so bad at writing fluff wHYYY😭😭

aND OMFG I JIST REACHED 1K READ WHAT!!!!??????!!?

SHAHANAJIAIQJSMMALAOAOAOJAJ IM SKEAMINGGGGGG!!!!!!!

thank you guys for reading this book of mine and giving more attention then it deserves i'm glad i started writing this and go to interact with so many of you through comments and messages
this book in not gonna be ending any time soon (probably) so please stick around till the end(*≧∀≦*)

thank you
-your potato🥔