Chapter 3

i came back to the office to find that there was a group of people standing next to the identification section. as i came by closer i could hear all types of whispers coming from both males and females.

"who is that?"

"his body is so small."

"he looks very cute and handsome."

"why does he keeps saying non sense."

"he looks like an alien."

i cringe at the idiotism that i hear from my former colleagues as i try to make my way through them.

"sehyoon! thank god you're here."

"yes mrs.yeon i'm here. may i ask what's so urgent that you called me while i was on a mission?" i ask politely but slightly annoyed.

"there's a guy that was reported not a long time ago by an old woman. she said that he was annoying and disrespectful and ruining her personal property so we came and got him but he isn't willing to talk and answer our questions or confess."

"so, you want me to make him talk and help you identify him."

"precisely" she looked at me with hopeful eyes.

i nodded and made my way into the room. it was a medium sized rectangular shaped room with a table and a couple of stools inside of it. on one of the walls was a window that allowed you to see everything on the inside from the outside, but when you were in the room you can't anything that is happening on the outside. i entered, not looking at the guy as i made my way to the table and sat on one of the stools which was located across from him. i picked my head up to see him and felt my breath hitch.

it was a pretty young guy who looked somewhat my age. his body was slim and small and looked very delicate. his face was slim like his body and as if stretched. eyes were almond shaped with some natural looking pink makeup. his nose was small and cute looking which made me want to pinch it. and lastly, his lips. his soft plump lips with a light pink tint on them.

he was mesmerizing.

"could you maybe stop staring and do something because this is getting awkward." he said with a blazing sounding voice with a pinch of annoyance. it made me snap out of my mind and fly back to earth.

"uhm- right so," i look up at him straight in the eyes. "what's your name?"

"you seriously have nothing better to ask?" he looks at me with one eyebrow lifted. "byeonkwan."

"full name please."

"byeonkwan."

"kid, what's your last name."

"don't call me kid i bet i'm already then you by like a couple centuries!" he growls at me raising his hands slightly.

"yea sure but that's not the question."

"why do all of you keep on asking for my last name as if im supposed to have any idea on what that is." he snorts at me and i look at him amazed.

"last name is a part of your name that indicates your family. for example mine is kim. kim sehyoon."

"hmm kim.." puts his hand to his chin while thinking about something. "kim...kim byeonkwan...yes i like that! ok i've decided. from now on, my last name is kim." he says excitingly while jumping up slightly in his chair.

"wha- you can't take a random last name just because you like it!"

"who said that? and what if kim is my actual last name?"

"ugh then prove it. give me your ID" i say while stretching out my hand to get his ID.

"ID? what's that?" he asks me, face full of confusion.

"huh, you don't know what an ID is?" i ask and see him giving me a tired look. i put my hand in my pocket and take out my ID to show him. he takes a look at it and his mouth forms an 'o'. cute.

"ohhh." i see him put his hand in his pocket. "so that's what this thing is." he takes out a small card which is probably the ID i need. i take it and sure enough, it says kim byeonkwan on it.

"you gotta be kidding me." i whisper to myself.

"see, i told ya i'm a kim." he looks smugly at me.

"whatever." i roll my eyes at him. "so, kim byeonkwan. what happened earlier today that caused you to get here?" i put one of my legs over the other and take a firmer position.

"this annoying old boomer saw me laying next to the lake and started mumbling something about kids nowadays being too ignorant and lazy to help old 'ladies' like her. i ignored it until she walked up to me and started yelling at me and telling me to get up and help her. i refused but she didn't stop and eventually her bag ripped and all of her stuff fell on top of me. she started accusing me of doing it as if it was my fault and called someone. soon enough, you guys came and got me here. end of story."

i look at him trying to contain my laugh. this story was so ridiculous. it really deserved to go on the 'case of the month' board.

"stop laughing asshole it's not funny." he said giving me a glare.

i rolled my eyes at him and stood up. i walked to the door, his eyes following my every movement. i turn to look at him and we just stare at each other.

"so you coming or nah?" i ask him, my hand at the door handle. he sighed and stood up, making his way lazily towards me.

*not edited*