14 - Who is the Traitor?

Requested by UltimateCriminal

A/N: It's been WAAAAAAY too long since I came back here so...Inaccuracy is coming!

(I feel like my knowledge got swept away by the wind)

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-

"Wh-Why do I have to be the o-one to go in!?" The glasses-wearing writer exclaimed.

"First of all, me, Makoto and Kyoko have to handle the situation with the Future Foundation. Second of all, do you think I would let the two idiots get into the program all by themself?!" The Affluent Prodigy looked down on the writer, who quickly became silent.

"Thought so..."

■ ■ ■

"Sheesh...The so-called-princess sure is weird" Toko muttered as she overhears Sonia and Hajime's conversation in the Library (Which is about serial killers).

After getting a good look at the books (with a bitter taste), she leaves the library to take a look at the ancient ruin.

The ancient ruin was none other than Hope's Peak in the Tragedy...Other than the Future Foundation symbol on the door, everything was perfectly replicated (other than it looks like it was slightly buried).

With the discussion about the "ancient ruin", Toko kept quiet during the conversation until...

"All we gotta do is remember what the black and white tanuki said before..." Fuyuhiko suggested

□ □ □

"Hey, why are there seventeen of you?"

"If a total of sixteen students from Hope's Peak Academy were arranged to come to this island..."

"That's right! There's probably a traitor I don't even know about hiding among the group!"

□ □ □

"That b-bastard...He set this up to make e-everyone against the future foundation, didn't he?" Toko muttered to herself.

She knew that she was the "traitor" Monokuma was talking about. She knew how to open the door from the inside. But all the assumptions the Former Ultimate Despairs and Monokuma stated made her filled with rage.

Luckily, Genocide Syo won't be able to come out for the time being...