6 - Kokichi's Plan Succeeded

Requested by Lawvica

A/N: I'm so sorry for the delay! Chapter 5 was so long for me to watch so instead I based this off of my Memory

A/N: I'm so sorry for the delay! Chapter 5 was so long for me to watch so instead I based this off of my Memory. This is also very short.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

"I killed Kaito!" Maki exclaimed. "M-Maki!?" Kiibo exclaimed "I gave him the antidote but Kokichi took it and drank it *hic*" Maki started crying. "*sniff* Please...*hic* vote for me..." After Maki had said that, Voting Time started. Even if they all didn't know who is the killer, the display said "Correct".

"*Sniff* I'm so sorry everyone...You can come out of the exisal now Kokichi" Maki cried knowing that she will soon be executed. A pair of arms wrapped around her and when she turned..."K-Kaito!?" She exclaimed.

"Nyeh? So...we were wrong!?" Himiko exclaimed "Th-Then all of us will be executed!" Tsumugi cried "Well...This is a disaster..." Monokuma muttered. "K-Kaito...How are you alive!?" Shuichi asked.

"This was all part of Kokichi's plan" Kaito replied "B-But the antidote....KOKICHI DRANK IT!!!" Maki exclaimed "He didn't. He didn't unscrew the cap so it looked like he was drinking it but in actuality, he was faking it" Kaito replied.

"Well, I guess you beat my game...BUT YOU STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHO THE MASTERMIND IS!!!" Monokuma growled. Everyone froze, even Kaito. They all froze due to the shock that this isn't over but for the Mastermind, they were worried that this would be the end of Danganronpa...