4 - Talent Swap Motive

Requested by forever_multi

A/N: I've never done a talent swap, so I'll give this a shot! Their request is more focused on Kaito and Maki but I tried to give everyone equal attention as much as possible!

(I'll add another version of this in my Oneshot book in my free time)

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Tsumugi went to the hidden room in the restroom, checking on the ratings and comments for this Killing Game Semester.

Too bad Kaede died! She would be a cute couple with Shuichi!

Remember when Himiko joined the Student Council for Angie and Tenko sacrificed herself for her? OT3!!!

Maki and Kaito have been training a lot, I wonder if they're gonna be a new ship?

I don't think so...she and Kaito only hang out when they're training with Shuichi from what I've heard

That's a bummer!

Tsumugi was a bit upset. She accomplished the AnTenMiko and the SaiMatsu ships in the killing game before they died. 'If Kaito and Maki don't form a bond before Chapter 5, the audience will be unhappy...'

Then she thought of an idea...a new motive.

{ The Next Day ; After Breakfast }

Rise and Shine Ursine!

Monophanie: Sorry to bother you, but father is waiting for you in the gym!

Monotaro: If ya don't go, father will punish you!

So long! Bear Well!

'What is Monokuma planning?' Maki thought as she, Kaito and Shuichi headed to the gym. After a bunch of Monokuma's Monologue and blabbering, he finally presented the motive.

"Talent Swapping!!!" Monokuma and the Monokubs said "W-What the heck!?" Shuichi said "Nishishi! I wonder who got who's talent!" Kokichi said.

The Monokubs tossed a new set of uniforms to the respective students as another Magical Girl Transformation happened.

Everyone made random comments about their new uniforms. "All of you have envelopes in your pockets to tell you which talent you have!" Monotaro said "How exiting!" Monophanie added.

"By the way, you guys can't do anything related to your talent except help the other person who has your initial talent" Monotaro said.

"If you try to do anything related to your initial talent like for Tsumugi, cosplaying or for Kaito, talking about space. You'll be executed! This will last forever until a murder happens!" Monokuma exclaims "Kiibo and Miu has an exception since their talent is more of a title." Monophanie added as Monokuma disappeared.

"So long! Bear Well!" Then the Monokubs disappeared. Everyone looked at their envelopes and tries to find the other person who has their initial talent to form groups.

Kiibo and Miu
Gonta and Tsumugi
Shuichi, Himiko and Kokichi
Lastly, Maki and Kaito

They all went their separate ways.

{ Ultimate Inventor's Lab ; Miu and Kiibo }

"What am I supposed to do as a robot!? I'm not even a robot in the first place!" Miu complained "M-Miu, Monokuma said that we both have an exception! So we should focus a bit on my new talent" Kiibo said a bit disturbed since Miu makes perverted inventions.

"Well, I was planning on recreating the Neo world Program so I might as well let you help" Miu muttered.

{ Ultimate Entomologist's Lab ; Gonta and Tsumugi }

'I must resist making anime references...' Tsumugi thought "Gonta is sorry for what happened in Insect Meet and Greet. So Gonta will teach you about butterflies" Gonta said.

"Okay, how many types of butterflies are there anyway?" Tsumugi said to herself "Gonta is not so sure but there are a lot" Gonta replied as he opened a cage full of butterflies.

{ Ultimate Magician's Lab; Shuichi, Himiko and Kokichi }

"I'll let you learn my magic just this once Shuichi!" Himiko exclaimed. Shuichi already figured out the Water Tank trick on the second class trial so he wonders how hard could Magic be?

"Nehehee! I'm the Ultimate Detective, Shuichi! HOW does it feel to be a Magician?" Kokichi teased "Kokichi! You forgot that I am now the Ultimate Supreme Leader! I'm leading this group for now!" Himiko protested "Hmph. Fine" Kokichi groaned.

{ Ultimate Assasin's Lab ; Maki and Kaito }

"Woah!" Kaito awed as he entered his new lab. "I'm only going to teach you the basics. First, how to assemble and disassemble a crossbow and how to fire a sniper" Maki said as she grabbed the disassembled crossbow and a sniper as well as some ammo.

{ Nighttime }

After the Nighttime Announcement, Kaito invited Maki outside so that he could teach a bit about the stars. "Wow..." Maki said as she looked at the stars "Heh, so you like what you see, huh?" Kaito said "Sh-Shut up!" Maki blushed and looked away.

"Let's just learn about the basic constellations for now" Kaito sweat dropped. After about an hour and a half they both stayed in silence and just admired the stars.

"The audience is gonna be happy!" Tsumugi muttered.

Wow, you were right!

New OTP!!!

They really make a good couple