2 - Taka killed Hifumi

Requested by CrystalWritesStories

What if Taka killed Hifumi instead? Do you think Celeste would just kill Taka herself then or just let Taka get executed and try another plan? (Assuming Hifumi didn't inform Taka of the plan)

A/N: The ending is really rushed since I haven't updated this in a while (sorry)

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Taka-Sorry...KIYONDO arrived at the storage room at 6:00 SHARP. As expected from the Ultimate Moral Compass but what he didn't expect was Hifumi and Celeste's plan on killing him.

Just when Hifumi was about to whack his head with a hammer, Kiyondo bent down to get the note he dropped (Which caused Hifumi to miss). When Kiyondo turned around Hifumi continued to attack him, but he grabbed the handle of the hammer as the two began a struggle.

Hifumi let go of the hammer but due to the unbalanced force, Kiyondo accidentally hit the back of his head...killing him. Kiyondo out of panic, got rid of the evidence and ran out of the room. Celeste noticed him rushing down the stairs as she was preparing for her plan in the red room.

She got curious and went to the storage room to find a dead Hifumi, lying on the ground. Celestia decided to change her plan by placing a Justice Hammer on each floor covered in blood from the nurse's office.

She placed Justice Hammer 1 in the Dining Hall, Justice Hammer 2 in the Main Hall, Justice Hammer 3 in the Pool area near the locker where Hiro is. And kept Justice Hammer 4 in the Storage Room with Hifumi. She then headed to the Dining Hall to play dead.

{ Next Day }

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!" Hina screamed which made everyone who was outside their dorms head to the dining hall "Hina, what happened?" Sakura asked "C-Celeste-!?" Hina exclaimed.

As Celeste 'regained consciousness' she told everyone who were in the dining hall 'what happened' as well as showing the picture of 'Robo Justice dragging Hifumi away'.

"Where's Hiro and Hifumi?" Kiyondo asked "I don't know...my head hurts..." Celestia muttered "Let's split up, that way we'll be able to cover more ground to find them" Kyoko suggested.

"I'll take care of the dormitory" Sakura said "I'll take the first floor" Makoto added "I'll take the second floor" Kyoko said "I guess that leaves me with the 3rd floor" Hina added.

"What are you guys waiting for!? Get your butts moving while I take care of Celeste!" Kiyondo exclaimed "If anyone finds anything, scream or yell as loud as they can" Makoto said.

Everyone ran to each of their respective locations a keep finding a hammer in every floor (not including the dormitory because Justice Hammer 1 is in the Dining Hall)

"KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Everyone who heard the scream ran to the 3rd Floor, Storage Room. And when everyone arrived...

"A body has been discovered!"

Everyone didn't believe that someone murdered again right after the motive of $10,000,000 was revealed and when they found out about Alter Ego.

{ After the Class Trial because the Author is so lazy and tired af }

"Kiyotaka Ishimaru, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED HIFUMI YAMADA!!!" Makoto exclaimed as he finished the Climax Inference.

And after Kiyondo/Taka's Execution everything is the same except with Celestia and she survives (yay?)