5 - Someone Else killed Nagito

Requested by Hayami_Hinata

A/N: This idea wasn't dumb but it was heartbreaking for me when I wrote this

A/N: This idea wasn't dumb but it was heartbreaking for me when I wrote this. BTW, I made this shorter because you can just play the game/watch the let's play

(WRNING: ship is not gonna sail in this Chapter)

Please play the music since it will add more drama to this Chapter

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

"I-It's...you...? Chiaki...you're the traitor?" Hajime asked. Chiaki remained silent. "...Aww, you totally guessed right!" Chiaki said in a cheerful tone that made everyone's jaws drop.

"Just as expected...Yep, you're correct. I'm the traitor. The agent sent by the Future Foundation to hide among you all...is me" Chiaki added.

Everyone didn't want to believe it but it was the undeniable truth. "I'm sorry, but I have nothing more to say" Chiaki apologized knowing what fate has for her. "Wh-Why...!?" Hajime asked.

"Cuz we already know the killer's identity...So the only thing left to do...is vote" Chiaki replied. Everyone else still wasn't satisfied, just like what Chiaki said "We cannot vote until we are satisfied" they wonder 'Why did Chiaki reveal herself only now?'

"It's definitely strange, right? Or rather...why was I able to do that? Maybe...I wanted to protect everyone, no matter the cost. Hey Hajime, can you do me a small favor?" Chiaki asked "F-Favor...? Me...?" "I want you to prove to them that I'm the traitor" Chiaki requested.

Hajime didn't want to, but he had to for Chiaki

"I want to explain everything to you guys but...as I expected, it is rather difficult. That's why...the only thing I could do is plead with you. I want you to do it. I believe you can prove it" Chiaki added.

"Don't you understand!? You may be well asking me to kill you!" Hajime exclaimed. Chiaki already knew that. She already knew that everyone didn't want to vote for her but this is the only way she can save them.

"I'm very sorry...but this is the only way. So please..." Chiaki pleaded. But just as Hajime was about to explain Monomi interrupted. Monomi lied for Chiaki. But Chiaki wanted to save everyone.

"Hajime, you're going to listen to my request...right?" Chiaki asked. Hajime didn't want to but proving Chiaki and Monomi's relationship is the only way for them to continue. Then a P.T.A. started.

Hajime used Monomi's Notebook as proof that Chiaki is the traitor. There was one entry that no one but he and Chiaki knew...his attempt to enter the Final Dead Room. Soon enough after many arguments, Voting Time started.

They all voted for Chiaki but as the results came in...

They were wrong

"H-Huh!?" Fuyuhiko exclaimed. Chiaki remained silent not knowing what she did wrong. "W-We all believed in Chiaki so, what did we do wrong!?" Sonia exclaimed "We all voted for the wrong person!? HOW!?!?" Souda exclaimed.

"Hey Monokuma. If Chiaki isn't the killer, then who is it!?" Akane asked "Upupupu! The traitor may be Chiaki but Nagito Komaeda's killer is...HAJIME HINATA!!!" Monokuma exclaimed.

"Wh-What...?" Hajime muttered "Hajime, it wasn't your fault. You didn't know that you killed Nagito so I should be the one to take the blame" Chiaki said "Let's go! IIIIIIITTTTT'SSSS PUNISHMENT TIME!!!!" Monokuma exclaimed.

"Remember this Hajime. When we meet again someday, I want to play more video games with you" Chiaki had said her final words before being dragged into execution.