9 - Angie AND Tenko Survived

Requested by Hayami_Hinata

A/N: New Tablet, new writing style.

I made the edit myself and it sucks...

BTW This was all based on my memory of Chapter 3 so sorry if it's inaccurate.

Sorry for the long wait!

I hope you like this!

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

"Hm~ Hm~!" Angie hummed to herself as she went to one of the empty rooms to get a candle but before she entered..."Angie! I got the candle, just in case." Kiibo called out.

Angie was a bit surprised to be called but kept her smile. "Nyahahaha~! That is just what I needed! Thank you, Kiibo. May Atua bless you!" Angie then took the candle and skipped off to her lab.

{ L A T E R }

"I believe that we should do the Caged Child Seance" Kiyo suggested. "We only need 5 people, including the caged child" he added. "Okay! Who ever is a robot, a whore, or someone who can't handle scary stuff. Get Out!" Kokichi exclaimed as he shooed (almost) everyone out the room.

"Maybe we should do separate genders" Maki suggested "A boy for Ryoma and Rantaro and a girl for Kaede and Kirumi...I guess that's okay" Himiko replied. Then everyone looked at Kokichi.

"What? Am I too handsome and cute for you guys?" Kokichi said with a grin on his face. "Not that you degenerate male! You'll be the caged child for Ryoma and Rantaro!" Tenko exclaimed.

"Nyahaha! So it's settled then! Now get out." Angie said with a sadistic look on her face "FINE!" Kokichi left in a huff. "I guess I'll be the caged child first..." Himiko said. Tenko had a bad feeling but she doesn't know what.

"Nyahaha! Let's get started then!" Angie exclaimed. "Just a minute. Does anyone have a stone?" Kiyo asked, Himiko took out a small rock from her pocket "Very well, now we can get started" Kiyo said "It's just a small stone I found in the courtyard..." Himiko muttered.

Kiyo spoke out the instructions. Himiko went into a bowing position, with her forehead resting on top of the stone. Tenko and Angie placed the cage over her. Kiyo covered it with a white sheet. And everyone placed the Dog Statue on top.

Once all the preparations are complete, Shuichi and Angie blew out the candles, making the room pitch black. Then, they sang the Caged Child Song.

Once they were finished Kiyo called out Kaede's name then Kirumi's but there was no response to either of them. Shuichi and Angie lit up the candles and they did the same thing for the preparations but in reverse.

"Hm...It seems that Atua didn't grant your wish Kiyo" Angie hummed. Kiyo took the white sheet off the cage and it led everyone to confusion. Angie and Tenko were the first to run to the cage.

"Himikoo!" Tenko called "Himiko!? Are you okay?" Angie asked. Tenko removed the cage with full force and...

"Ding Dong! Bing Bong! A body has been DISCOVERED!!!"