5: Truth.

Izzy's POV:

I went unconscious for about an hour.

When I woke up, Avi was laying in front of me in a pool of blood. I wanted to scream but nothing came out.

My eyes shot to the figure standing behind him.

Trevor.

He was the one that would always beat Avi up.

Avi would defend me and protect me from him and his little shit possy when we were little. Trevor was obsessed with me, and since I liked Mitch he wanted to beat him up and make him ugly so I wouldn't like him.

I knew Mitch was gay but I didn't care. Trevor did. Avi would always fight Trevor in protection for me.

The scene came back to my head.

"Are you okay?" Avi approached me with a bloody smile. His fists were bloody and so was his shirt, but I still hugged him.
"Yes. Thank you so much." I cried into his shoulder.

The scene vanished as I woke up, being lifted into an ambulance.

"What happened?" My voice was soft, I was unbearably weak.

"Some douchebag of a driver crashed into us when we were driving. You've been out for a while. I heard you calling.. Names." He shuddered and looked disappointed, but regained himself.

I shook my head. "So we never made it to your house?"

"No." He furrowed his brows in confusion.

It was only a dream.

**

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE
ILL UPDATE AGAIN LATER SOMETIME
HAHAHAH #TEAMCLIFFHANGER