27: On the move

Kieran's POV:

"We have to leave. Now." I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her down the stairs.

"Why? What's happening?'' Her voice was calm but her eyes could tell that she was panicked. We made it to the lobby and they started to surround us.

"That's why." I motioned to her gun and she nodded in understandment, loading it and shooting the nearest targets. We were surrounded by all types of creatures; hellhounds, two headed snakes, and of course, centaurs.

Izzy's POV;

"Watch out!" I yelled to Kieran as a centaur pinned him with its hooves.

I shot it with my gun, spinning around and whacking a hellhound in the face with the gun, sending it flying. He grabbed me again and we raced through the lobby doors, hopping into a car and speeding off.

Ryan's POV;

"God dammit! You had one job, ONE FUCKING JOB!" I grabbed my hair in frustration, tugging lightly and sitting down.

"I'm... Very sorry sir, but we tried. Kieran is her body gaurd, and we both know how dangerous he is." Calum stood before me, his head bowed.

I let a sigh escape from my lips as I rubbed my forehead in frustration. "Find her." My voice was laced with venom as I clicked my cane on the floor, dismissing him.

Harry's POV;

I sat on the couch, Liam rubbing my back as I rested my hands on my chin.

"Sh, she'll be fi-" Liam started, but I was to infuriated to listen. I shot up off if the seat, "No! She's not fine! Lord knows where the fuck she is!" I tugged at my curls furiously as my boots tapped against the wood as I left the that damn house.

I got in my car and dialed her number.

I knew who I had to call.

**

HEHE ILY ALL
-Ash