"Why did you lie to Grandpa?"
"We'll honey he wouldn't understand like Ma & pa and Nana
Grandpa isn't really familiar with supernatural world he only knows about shapeshifters and we can't put him at risk of knowing what we are and plus I can't just say your only 3 years old with a mind and appearance of a 16 year old boy I love you Ethan I did it to protect you from Those who isn't familiar with our living"

Ethan nodded "so grandpa is completely human and he's never gonna be like us or know about us?"

I nodded slowly "baby as harsh as it sounds but your grandpa Doesn't deserve to be dragged in our world I don't think he's built to be like us my mother was because Ma and pa history back ground and there genes just know that no matter what you can't change your grandpa because you feel he might die ok baby I know you love family but it's his life."

Ethan nodded "I understand mom thank you for loving me like you do" I smiled kissing his head "that's what mothers are for baby"

Ethan Pov

I was walking around Outside in the Woods of My grandfather backyard.

Everyone was talking about adult things that was boring so I decided to explore a little by myself. Mother doesn't want me going far out the back yard but I was just so Curious.

I bit my lip lookin back and forth between the house and the woods.

"Just one look around won't hurt" I whispered to myself.

I ran human pace into the woods, but stopped and decided to walk along the tree tops for Safety.

Dad always told me if I ever end up in a place with trees to always travel above ground to keep my tracking clean and to mask my scent along the way.

But I didn't have to worry about scent to all species I have no smell so it's hard to hunt me down.

Expect my parents of course.

I wondered deep in the woods til I ended near a clearing, I stopped at the edge of the tree tilting my head it was a nice site.

I quick and quietly jump off the tree going forward into the clearing.

The fresh flowers smelt amazing and the little sun that shined hit my skin making me feel the warmth, of course I didn't sparkle like my father which was great because I can live an abnormal but normal life.

3rd Person

From a distance Golden Eyes watched at the young boy jumped from the trees they could tell he wasn't human from the way he jumped from the highest branch on the tree.

The female vampire looked at Her husband before Nodding running full tackling the young vampire as the husband followed after.

"Where do you come from"  the female vampire had the youngest in a head lock.

"None of your damn business, let go of me or else"

"Or else what" the man spoke glaring "you'll just have to find out.."

"Who sent you here ? Are you A hybrid" "lady your crazy if you think I'll tell you anything"

"Maybe you should because my wife here is ready to pull that little head of your off your shoulders"

"You wouldn't even dare" Ethan spat.

"Bella" Bella nodded slightly tugging at the younger boys head

"Get off of me!" "Tell us !" Bella yelled

"FUCK YOU lady!" Bella pulled again but strongly.

Ethan used his power to call his Parents.

—-

Back home as Samantha sat laughing with her husband , father and step mother when she and Alistair got a faint call in their ear.

Samantha stopped looking at Alistair quickly as he stared back

They heard the call again Samantha quickly stood up "Dad , Sue thank you for the food and the drinks but I'm very tired you think we can use my old room.

Sue and my dad nodded "go right ahead honey I know the flight made you slightly tired I'll speak to you a bit" Sue spoke hugging them both Samantha smiled hugging Sue back heading to the back room quickly with Alistair in tow.

Alistair closed the door behind them locking the for as Samantha opened the window running out back Alistair followed his wife as they heard their son call.

The both found their son easily only for Samantha to harshly push the female off her son.

"Get the fuck off my baby" she yelled grabbing Ethan as Alistair jumped in front of the man.

Samantha vision finally settled to see IsaBella and Edward.

"We'll isn't it the bitch and her dead puppy"

"Samantha I thought you were dead you had another kid I see"

"Tuh you couldn't even kill me if you tried that bite only made me more powerful then you ever could be"

"Alistair?" Edward questioned

"Edward isn't is a pleasure seeing your still alive"

"You married her ?" Bella questioned

"And hes stuck with you and your whore daughter sounds quite troubling to me"

Bella scoffed Edward mugged Alistair glared back at Edward ready for a fight.

"Says the one who left her daughters for a man"

"Like you were going to leave dad and your mother to be a vampire sounds pretty cheap to me sister !"

"Atleast somebody loves me"

"Atleast im not desperate for immortality you jealous boring bitch!"

Ethan giggled at his mother as they hi fived " good one mom she's a loser"

"Atleast -"

"Fuck you bella touch my son again I'll make sure your re dead bitch" Samantha growled before leading her soon back to the home.

Alistair glared at them both "let this be a fair warning brother" he spoked following his wife and son.