17.7 The True Hero

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm? There seems to be no one inside," he commented.

However, Yan JiaYi did not listen to his words. He tried turning the knob of the door but it was locked. The older man watches Yan JiaYi search for an object. When he found a metal pipe on the corner, Yan JiaYi held it on his hand tightly.

"Hey, what are you gonna do- Hey!" The older man stopped Yan JiaYi from breaking in. "Are you seriously entering the house like that?"

Yan JiaYi did not listen to him. The youth struggled on wanting to break in. With no choice, the older man took the metal pipe away from his grasp. Now, without the weapon, he wanted to talk with the patient calmly. But who would ever think that he is ready to lunge into the door?

"Hey, hey, what is your problem. He-"

He was stopped by the fierce look Yan JiaYi had. It was wild and dangerous, making his scalp numb. Yan JiaYi is surely still calm but the danger that he exuded makes people alert. His lower lip was swollen from being bitten hardly while his eyes are red from anger. He is nowhere different from a beast.

With gritted teeth, Yan JiaYi answered the older man properly for once.

"That person is being molested right now!"

He did not wait for the older man's permission and broke through the door. The force that he used in breaking the sturdy object makes one question his ability. But the older man has no time to comment. He just followed Yan JiaYi who swiftly made it to the second floor.

Lang Yuan never felt so disgusted before.

He did not know when his consciousness return. He just knows that at this time his body was almost exposed. With only his briefs covering him down, there is nothing else but his bare skin in the open. This made him very sensitive that every touch seems to be amplified many times.

Though, Lang Yuan could at least move his body now. When Dong Wei is busy licking his collarbones, he tried using his weak force and pushes him away. Dong Wei was slightly surprised by the touch but seeing that Lang Yuan is awake made him excited. Now, he could fully indulge the youth in his arms.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything bad," Dong Wei whispered on his ears hoarsely. "I'll make sure that you will feel good..."

Dong Wei placed his knees between Lang Yuan's legs and separated it. He then proceeded on kneading that one part down there making Lang Yuan flinch. Even though it is not consensual, a certain body will surely be affected. This is the body's natural response despite the reluctance.

Lang Yuan could not do anything than to submit. He knows that he could never fight back. With his dignity slowly crumbling, Lang Yuan started crying. The overflowing feeling of hatred and disgust filled his heart as he cried his tears out. He did not do anything bad to deserve this.

Why does the world seem to always make him feel bad?

Dong Wei slipped his hand on Lang Yuan's briefs and pulled the clothing slowly. He stared at the glowing body of Lang Yuan that was filled with his love marks. Soon, this territory down here will belong to him. He will make sure that the mark that he will leave will forever remain-

There is no longer any resistance coming from the youth. His eyes are swollen from crying yet it was already dying. The moment Yan JiaYi saw this expression, his heart was quickly torn to pieces. He could not see anything but Lang Yuan's dead expression-

"YOU PIECE OF TRASH!"

With a force, Yan JiaYi grabbed Dong Wei who was on his back and quickly throw him out to the corner. He launched himself full force as several punches rained unto the naked man's face. His hands were clenched in a bloody mess not stopping on his attacks.