Part 2- Chapter One

Start from the beginning

This last year has definitely changed my life, Tori & I got married a few months ago, we kept the baby he is almost one, we also adopted Jada she is 18 now. It's hard having a teenager & a toddler.

I was in kitchen making breakfast when Tori walked in, she was all dressed up for court today was the sentencing for Todd, they caught him trying to break in our house & for raping Tori, she was nervous I could tell.

"Hey babe you ready for this?" I asked grabbing her hand

"Yeah I think so soon we can put this behind us" I nodded smiling at my beautiful wife.

Jada came downstairs holding our son Cash.

"There's mommas babies" Tori said walking over to Jada & grabbed cash from her & kissed Jadas cheek.

"Mom stop I'm too old to be kissed on"

"Aww whatever"

"I'll take your kisses baby" she smiled but then frowned when she noticed the time.

"I gotta go" she put little man down & walked over kissing me.

"I love you everything will be okay I promise" she gave a small smile.

"I love you too" she kissed the kids & then left.

"Mom can I go over Jess's house?" Jada has been seeing this older woman named Jessica I don't approve of it, the woman is 25 years old she damn near my age trying to hook up with my teenage daughter. But at least Jada was honest with us.

"I don't know Jay I don't know if I'm comfortable with that"

"Mom please she is going to help me with college apps"

"What did I say Jada" she rolled her eyes walking upstairs.

I picked cash up taking him upstairs walking into jada's room.

"Get out" she whispered laying back in her bed pouting,

"Jada Marie Evans, you better change that attitude, I told you I didn't want you to see that woman."

"But mom I love her"

"Jay your only 18 you don't know anything about love what your mother & I have is love"

"I want to be left alone" she put in her air pods turning on her music, I sighed & walked out the room

Raising kids are tough.

**********