Chapter 26 - Spa Day

Lance's POV

They get to Lance's room, and they all crash on the floor, sitting in a lopsided circle in the middle of the room. Lance heads to the bathroom and unpacks his stuff from the bag. He also unearths some washcloths from his cabinets to pass around.

Everyone passes around the different face mask options. Keith lets Lance pick on for him, so he chooses the soft skin one. Lance can't wait to see Keith's soft face afterwards.

They smear the multicolored creams on their faces and sit around chattering.

"Here are your drawings, Keith," Shiro hands the boy the folder. Keith accepts it gently, and flips it open to reveal the pictured inside. Lance's is on top, and he can see the nearly perfect replica of his face staring up at him. Keith smiles a little, and brushes his fingers along the edge of the picture, careful not to smear the pencil.

"When I'm sad, I like to draw things that make me happy. It's my way of coping when things are getting rough. You guys make me happy, so I decided to draw you. You can have your pictures if you want; I have the real deal," Keith admits.

Everyone takes their picture from the pile, smiling brightly, well as brightly as they can with the drying face masks on.