A Bad Day !

Helloo! Mere bachoon! Oh i have been such a bad person. Writing after what 2 years. I am a terrible person. And i am sorry. I am worth your hatred, anger and everything. I am sorry. To each and every person who texted me, wrote on my wall in comments. I am extremely sorry. I have no words of apology. I am sorry. Please forgive me if you can.
I know you will find this boring but I promise i will now update regularly and you will see what you actually want to read.
*****
I left out a big yawn sitting in the jeep and looking my men look around the crowd. The crowd was busy dancing and playing with colours. Many of them were drunk too. The DJ was playing loud punjabi music. And all the men, women, kids danced in full fun. This was some 8th visarjan i was watching today. And god knows how many are going around whole mumbai. Ganpati pooja has now become more of a status symbol. Earlier it used to be the feelings one held for god in their hearts, but now it's more like who has the big idol, who has organised the big mandap and who's DJ is more expensive. Nandani was busy attending some meeting today. It's been a few days since I came back from Lucknow. We talk more often now. Even at our work places. And today when she's busy, I actually miss her.

"Sir, chai?" One of the constable offered me from the window. I miss her more. I smile at him and take the glass from him. I come out of the car and move ahead near the bonnet. I took a sip of chai and still did not like it and kept the glass on the bonnet of the jeep.

"Sir vadapav" Jawahar came rushing to me with two of them. "No.. no.. you guys have." I said. "Sir have it. Please. It's gonna be a long day." He said and stood beside me keeping the newspaper plate on the bonnet too.

"Acha, Jawahar. What happened about the investigation of the fortuners that hit us that day?"

"They are still investigating. Sir but may I speak freely if you don't mind?" I hesitated to ask.

"Yaa, sure please."

"Sir, the DYSP did this deliberately. I mean he knows who is behind the attack and he knows if we would have investigated we would have that person's collar. So he smartly in the name if "area jurisdictions" gave the case to those kandivalli police station. We all know how much sincerity that Milind has towards his work." He said the last with utter sarcasm.

"Yes, i do know Jawahar. I know all these politics. Assigning these arrangements duties even when a high profile murder case is pending, even when the media is at stake about the police. Suppressing this attack case. But I am not gonna give up on it easily.

Do one thing Jawahar, just get some men on this attack thing. Once I have this Datta in my hand for this I am going to shove it on the DYSP's face." I said to him.

In a few days Jawahar got into the investigation. He also got information on the through the cctv cameras that it was a back fortuner with a fake registration number. He tried to keep tracks through the cctv but lost track after a certain point. Every other day we would find some clue on the attack but it was then covered at some point by someone or the other. It was frustrating.

On the other hand with the passing days, mom was pestering me to go for shopping of the wedding. Nandani was also quite busy with work and home, we could barely manage to talk on phone apart from just formal hie and hellos.

One morning i was running around as a part of my regular runs. I got a call from Abhi. "Hey bro! Wassup ?"

"Nothing... just running around..."

"Your mom called asking me to get your ass to shaddi shopping." He said and gave a laugh.

"Don't even get me started on that yar." I said hopelessly.