The Yes!

Olaa! My loves. I am extremely extremely sorry for being Mr. India for what one month! But i was toooo busy and I am, i had my exams and i am going through a rough time. But seriously sorry! (I wrote this chapter in the laziest way. Sorry already. Bashings accepted!)
*****

It was early 7:30 in the morning. And my mummy didn't look any less then bookie, during an IPL match. She had grabbed all the available cellphones, landlines, and all the telly communication devices in the house, waiting for the most awaited call of the century. THE MALHOTRA CALL.

Obviously my mother was way too much desperate to fix my alliance. Please someone tell her I am her only daughter, in fact one and only child. Well after seeing him, Manik yesterday, even I don't mind getting hitched, but trust me my mother is more desperate.

"Neelema, nasta?" My papa said as he sat on the dining table opposite to me. I opened the casserole and kept two paranthas in dad's plate. He turned back to see mummy, but she was busy in something on her phone. I rolled my eyes and went back to my breakfast. "Your mother will go mad Nandu..." papa said and chuckled. But I was in no mood to reply because mummy's behaviour was now annoying me. Rishta na hua puri zindagi ho gai...

"Acha Nandu, my laptop is showing some fan error .. fan error. Please do something na." Papa said having breakfast.

"Press F2 for now. It will work. I'll look into in the evening."

"Areee aap kab aye? Nasta lia? Ruko me chai lati hu. Nandu tere lie bhi layi. Ruk." Mummy said looking and moving towards the kitchen.

"No need mummy , I'm done." I said sarcastically. Drinking water, I grabbed my lunch box and water. "Okay dad, see you in the evening."

"I will drop you to the station, wait for a little while." Papa said.

"No papa, already running late. Train miss ho jayegi. Byee. Take care. Bye mummy."

"Bye beta." Both of them said together.

I walked out of the house took an auto to station.
------------

I was busy writing my code, actually trying to write a code. No matter what I thought about mummy waiting for the call, even i was waiting for them to answer. It's already 10. If they would have called, my mummy would have called me.
But what if the answer is a no?

So what... vo konsa sharukh khan tha..... i thought rolling my eyes.

Fuck it would still feel terrible.

Shit! I again zoned out. How does it happen to me, I am in middle of something and you start thinking something else, specifically when I am studying or working. I even sometimes zone out to be a celebrity with this always hidden talent of mine like acting, singing, dancing... Dance+ I hate you.

I again tried to focus on the code, but my phone pinged.

"Hello!" It said, the WhatsApp notification from some unknown number. Shitty despos ! I murmured and kept phone back on the desk.

Looking back into the code, it strikes me, I am not in college anymore, and this is my new Jio number.... that means, who is it?

I picked up the phone and peeped out of my cubicle to check if boss was not around. I opened my WhatsApp, the DP was visible, i saw it was him, Manik, with some guy in between with beard and a girl with long voluminous hair and a nose ring beside that guy. That means the girl and the beard guy might be together. Good for them. They were in some bar, with some beer or something around them. Oh, yes it's beer. Oh! He, Manik drinks. Hmmm.