Near Him!

Ola people! How do you do? I missed you.
It's dedicated to @_ShiningStar and her loving advice.

It's a Loooong update! Unedited.

Well muje bhi inline comments achieved lagti hai yar....
******

Time it flies. And with this flying time flied my and his, Manik's relationship. Like he's good. Like good good. Not the sexy type good. Like a friend, may be.

We talk, we laugh, and we laugh more. Mostly me on silly things that i do and say to embarrass myself.

We discuss anything, movies; he seem much of a hollywood fan unlike me. And politics, and cricket, and now the plastic ban too.

My train journeys from Banaras to Mugalsarai and back to Banaras are not just confined to listening to the other ladies cursing their mother-in-laws. Now i too am the member of 'using the phone and giggling' girl's squad.

Not that Manik's much of a romantic types. It's the time when we both are a bit free. He isn't much of a long lovey dovey chat person. We talk normal stuff, but it's special normal not just normal normal.

But today is special, I am so excited that I can't even stress how much. I am going to Mumbai tomorrow.

Today there was a meeting and that informed that the particular employees need to attend the particular seminar which was gonna be held in Mumbai. I was already ready and if I wasn't on the list I would have begged my way into it. But, it was my lucky day.

So there I was. Going to Mumbai. And I couldn't wait to tell him, Manik about it. But he wasn't picking up my calls.

When I reach home. Mummy isn't home. And papa isn't back yet. I made chai for me after having a warm shower. Prepared my list of the stuff I wanted to pack. I have this habit. I just can't do without lists.

The accommodation, travel and food was arranged by the company itself. It's like a paid vacation with a class to attend.

Just when i was about to finish my list my mummy came in with papa.

"Aagai tu?" She asked. Like she couldn't see, but she has to, everyday. She went in and kept the groceries in the kitchen and fetched water for papa.

"What is this list about?" My mummy ask, though My papa had a seat beside me, he wasn't interested. "I am going to Mumbai tomorrow." I announced.

"Why?" Now my papa was interested.

"Seminar." I said.

"Ooh.." like my mummy finding a little relief that I wasn't running into his,Manik's arms shamelessly.

"When will you be leaving?" My papa asked.

"Tomorrow morning. It's a 7 am flight. From here, banaras." And papa nodded to my answer.

"Aur kon kon ja raha hai?" My mummy had some really different queries every time I went out somewhere.

And the next 15 minutes were spent in me giving them a seminar about my seminar. And finally heading towards my room.

I went in my room and again called him, Manik. But he still didn't receive. I don't call him back to back because he gets irritated if he's really busy.

I start with the packing a bit before dinner and a bit later. And at the end I am having a bag full. Like how is it possible? One day or one month, a girl's bag is always full while traveling.

The people who were going to come had already made a group on watsapp discussing everything to be done in Mumbai apart from the seminar. We had one day! Just one day and everybody is suggesting everything. Just one glance away from the phone and there is miles of conversation you missed. I still have packing to do yet this is so contagious. So I cross my heart and put my phone aside and pack.