Back to work!

Hello my loves! Here's another part just for you people!
I know i am f***ing late but my life has lately turned into a movie may be! Because suck things are happening those i never imagined to happen. Never ever. I can't even get started with it. I have my exams in what two days and i am stressed. Like badly stressed.
**plese note; the chapter has abusive language. Like in hindi. (Hindi galion ka prayog hua hai) if you are not comfortable with bad words, please mention. (I personally love like LOVE HINDI GALIYAN! )
******

Manik's pov
I land Mumbai when it's almost midnight and just take a cab home but instead I take it directly to the police station.

This city never sleeps but our station, snores. As I walk in constables sleeping, writer absent, driver and van absent. Walkie talkies ringing. PSI, Jawahar sleeping. Cell has a few criminals that too snoring. I walk in my cabin pushing the doors apart and switch on the light. It's the cleanest place in the station. I put my bag aside and look for the Datta raghuvanshi file, not finding it I move out.

Jawahar is young and has just joined. He has brought a wireless speaker with him. I find it first,  switching it on, I connect it with my phone and place it in the centre of the room. Increase the volume to full and go in my cabin and push the play button on my phone. A loud, "make some noise with the desi boys!!" Roars in the room.

"Eeeee..... tuzaa aaicha ghawat!!! Jawahar!!" Head constable shinde, screams. "I didn't do it bhau.." Jawahar protested.

"I played." I shouted going out of the cabin and switching off the music.

"Sir??" they said, more like in a questioning manner.

"Han, sir!" I said while moving out, "Jawahar give me the datta file. Call all the suspects in the morning again. And shinde sahab ap, go on the rounds with Jawahar. That danny's late night license isn't renewed since 2 months and it's still open. Shut it down."

"Sir." They affirmed.

I went in the cabin and sat taking a long breath. I took my phone out and a message blinked on the screen. It was sent half and hour ago by Nandani, "you reached?" Was the text. The simple message brought smile to my face. This is the first someone after my mother who is awake waiting for me to reach my destination.

"Yes, i did. You're still awake?" I replied back.

I took out the food from the bag and opened it. Started eating it. And now I'm gonna miss this food until i go back home.

The message pinged back.

"Yaa... trying to sleep. You had food?"

I clicked the picture of the food and captioned it a thank you. And sent it to her.

"Are you at police station?" She messaged immediately. With time our the replying speed has increased. May be we are becoming more comfortable online.

"Ya I directly came in here. Some cases to look into." I sent. 

"You should rest." She replied. Ooh that feeling, it's there with a smile on my face.

"I will. What about you? Don't you have work tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yaa, I have." She texted.

"Then you too should sleep now. It's quite late." I replied.

Typing..... then it stopped agin typing.... again it stopped.

"Yaa... i'll go sleeping now. Bye." Message pinged after a while.

"Good night." I replied. 

"Take care." She said.

"You too..." i said.