Until tommrow!

Hellloo beautiful ladies! Thank you for your amazing support over this one. I love you alll!!!! Thanks for reading. If you like the part please do hit the star ⭐️. And share your reviews. And share it with your watty friends!
********

Nandani's pov.

After cleaning the shiv mandir near the ghat, me and Rukhsat sit over the steps. Me and Rukhsat every two days a week help cleaning this mandir and the Dargah. The evening sun is the king of the sky now. The birds are flying back their way to home in clusters. The big banyan tree, is under the spell of beautiful birds. The aroma of the roasting peanuts has captured the air.

Banaras has tremendous amount of mandirs. Every day hundreds of people come here. They come, pray wish and go away with faith in their eyes. A faith that tells, that there is someone somewhere, who will help them, irrespective of all the boundaries.

I visit here whenever I get time. I love being here. It's so peaceful. Even in the midst of the people, bells of the temple, yet it's peaceful.

"The... matrimonial website.... hmmm...." Rukhsat said in slow pace, extending each word, giving good amount of time analysing each word. When ever you are in a situation your best friend automatically turns out to be an expert advisor. They don't need to make any effort, they just need to happen to be in your life from the time you used to pin your handkerchiefs on your uniform and hang your bottles in your neck, that's it, and the rest is inbuilt.

"Yaar kya sahi banda aata hai na us add me..." Rukhsat said with that typical tone in her voice.

Rolling my eyes I said, "Rukhsat he is only available for ads not for wedding."

"But what if you find a man like him... handsome, rich..!" Rukhsat turned towards me.

"Handsome? Rich? These kind of men nowadays are only available on tinder!" I corrected.

"Ooh, how do you know so much about tinder, han?"

"Topic ... Mudda... Rukhsat.. please focus.." I said thinking about it was useless coming to her.

"Chill.. you are overthinking. It's not like they are getting you married tomorrow girl." She said making a point. I loved how she could take things so casually, yet right.

I looked back to the beautiful scenario in front of us. The sky had turned completely orange now and the reflection was so beautiful in the water, that any painter would love to canvas the beauty. Drawing is an art. I always wanted to be a painter.

Well okay, not always, but yes, at some point of my life I did wanted to.

I glanced at the time, it was time for the evening prayer, "let's go rukhu, once it's aarti time, there'll be rush." I said and we stood up for our way back home.
--------

"Yatri gan krupiya dhayn den, gadi number 1400563, varanasi ki traf jane vali barkakana - varanasi passenger kuchi samay me platform kramank 2 par aa rahi hai."

All the people sitting on the station, stood up, just after the announcement was made on the Mughalsarai station. The ones who were already standing were now a bit more cautious. Most of them were the regular office people and some students.

As soon as the train hauled all rushed in. I didn't wanted to take a seat so I stood by the door. Once every one was settled down the rush was comparatively less.

I work in as an associate software engineer in Trigent software, in Mughalsarai. I travel through train everyday. There's a thing about trains I love. You only get it If you travel more often via trains.