Little things.

Aur mere bachoon!! Missed me? I missed you guys terribly!!

And yes check out the story of a pretty little writter avni_mehandiratta she is a manan writter too.
Her story is ~KESI YEH YARIYAN AGAIN.
*****

"Nandani...." i was being shook by bhabhi. "Wake up Nandani.." she was whisper yelling. I woke up registering the atmosphere around me. The sky was still dark. I looked at bhabhi, she looked at me in pity.

"Sorry, but we need to wake up before these people, like kavita chachi won't say anything but my mother in law, she will definitely give you taunts." She said.

I saw my mobile phone and it showed 5:30. Are you serious! I already hate sushma chachi. This is the reason i hate being around unknown people, you just can't say them to fuck off.

I just nodded and folded my blanket. It was still so quiet and dark. The crickets were still creaking. The only time I woke up this early was for school picnic and exams.

I was in the backyard. Thinking about last night. Weather to forgive Manik, or not. Brushing teeth is such a useless job. You have all the while to take your life decisions. Mr. Manik Malhotra, should be pardoned or not. I thought dramatically.

NO! I split, wash, move.

What will he be doing? Sleeping? Does he snores while sleeping? Does he sleep like a classic police vala types, straight, just like wooden logs. I itched to see him sleeping. I was in midst of thinking while I was actually gaining courage to pour that cold water on me.

Firstly, i am not a morning person. Like not 5:30 morning person.

Secondly, i am not a fan of bucket baths, even though I am a 90's kid and spent half of my life in bucket baths, i am evolved to showers.

And thirdly, why do people not use warm water in these middle seasons. I know it's not winter but it's not summer either!

I wanted to wash my hair but I ditch the thought. I with all my courage just poured the water. Fuck! Cold water on a naked back, it hurts like a bitch.

I walk into the kitchen, to see bhabhi shuffling cabinets.

"Should I make tea?" I asked.

"Ya sure. Make for all the ladies. They'll be up soon."

I started making tea. While bhabhi fetched a chair from somewhere for the upper cabinets.

"Ooh god, i'll have to call Manik." She moaned.

Manik! It caught my attention! Main bula k laun?

"Why? What happened?"

"I need to take out that poha box from upper cabinet, and I won't be able to." She explained.

Oh, no, no she can't. He's hurt. No, he'll get hurt more. Those glass pieces still send shivers down my spine.

"Amm, no, I think I might pull it out. Wait let me.. he might be asleep." I insisted.

"Nandani, it's high, and Manik's awake anyways, plus your height is quite less, you won't reach up till there." Wow, What a motivational booster!

"No, i mean let me climb. Just try.. you know... may b I might." I tried to convince her.

And we heard the main door creak. "Oh! See he is back ." She said. Is he already up? "I'll go call him..." she said and went.