Settling scores.

Ola my loves! Belated Eid mubaarak kids!
I know some of you might not like the chapter but it's important for the story too. I don't want to write a storyless story.

Any Maharashtrians in the house?? Please dm me. I need help!
******
I smile as she waves me, and moves inside the airport terminal. She's already leaving. I still was grasping the thought that I saw her in a towel today. A freaking towel. Fuck she looked sexy. Like she almost gave me a bonner.

She's the quiet little girl who steals your heart with her little little tactics. I slept beside her the whole night, and all I did was just a little peck. Just one peck. This is the lowest I had done to a girl whom I had spent the night with. I just chuckled and speed up my bike out of the airport to my home.

I reached my flat. I was already feeling empty. Ooh i already miss her so badly. I can't wait to go back to work or else it'll eat me up. I laughed at myself. Thought I had the keys, I ran the bell. It was Abhi who opened the door.

"Nandani?" He asked closing the door behind me.

"She had an early morning flight. I'm Coming from the airport. Mukti's up?" I ask moving to the kitchen and keeping the packet of Britania  bread; which has a 10₹ paytm cashback coupon and Amul shakti milk on the platform.

"Did you do what I asked you to?" I asked him and carried on with the chores of making coffee  while abhi went to get something from his bag.

"Bohot keede hai iski gand me.." he said shaking a green cardboard file in air.
"This is the file. But let me tell you there is nothing that directly points out towards Datta. Everybody knows they are his businesses but no one to point out directly." He said shrugging.

Handing him the coffee mug, we made our way to the balcony. I was sipping coffee and flipping pages keeping the file on the the parapet.

"Hmm... this doesn't get us anywhere." I say shutting it back.

"He has a brewery too?" I asked.

"Yaa. They export cheap alcohol to Gujarat, obviously illegal. I even went there. They own a license for half of the property. The other half they manage by giving bribes. And you know when I refused bribe and interrogated he said kisi ka bap bhi kuch ukhaad nai sakta hai datta ka. Sala man kia udhar hi gaand me revolver dal k trigger daba dun."

"Bhenchod sala!"

"Manik he has many many illegal businesses all around Maharashtra and maharashtrian border. Getting him under a murder charge is impossible. Among what all he does , murder is no big deal."

"You are right. He has businesses here too in Mumbai. Really dirty ones. But you know what it's really difficult to get under any of them because people from system help him. And to top everything, he's a politician."

"Hey, you back so early? Nandani left?" We turned back to see Mukti coming.

"Yaa, she was here for office work. She had an early morning flight." I informed.

"Ooh!" She said "what's this?" She asked pointing the file.

"Nothing important baby..." Abhi said and pulled her close. Oh they remind me of Nandani.

Abhi and Mukti left in an hour and me too left for police station. There was a case of mass lynching. A theft that took place in a near by colony where an old couple used to live. I sent an PSI there and I and the PI with Jawahar went to the mass lynching case.

The mass was tried to control before we reached there. There were some people who still there trying to continue their brawl. Me and the PI were standing and examining the place. The people who were held weren't ready to listen to the constables. I narrowed my eyes and leaned to the jeep's bonnet to observe them.