- Summer Special -

Start from the beginning

He hugs me, "Great! I'm sure you'll win! I believe in you!" In the distance, Underswap Papyrus was calling for Blue, "Ah! I must go now but surely, I'll be around if you need me!" I nod.

Sci's POV
While I was examining the seashells on the beach, I found a strange cockle on the surface of the sand. It looked like a regular cockle but when you view it on the side, it looks like a heart. An odd find, if I do say so myself. While I was examining it, I saw (Y/N) standing by the shore, looking into the distance. She's as pretty as ever and now's my chance to approach her without anyone getting in my way!

I approached (Y/N) and called for her, she turned and gave me a lovely smile, "Sci!" She waved, "It's great seeing you again!"

I stood next to her, "It is, how's the beach?"

"It's really lovely, I miss the beach and its beauty. It brings back so many memories..."

"Yeah..."

She looks towards the ocean, admiring the waves and sounds. Maybe now's the chance for me to give that cockle I found to her, I think it's appropriate for the situation, but what if she thinks it's a regular cockle or doesn't get the meaning. Oh stars, what if she gets weirded out?! So many endless possibilities, all good and bad.

While I was overthinking things, (Y/N) spoke, "What did one ocean say to the other ocean?"

"... What?"

"Nothing, he just WAVED." She winked, "Did you SEA what I did there?"

I giggled, "I SHORE did."

"Anyway, WATER you up to?"

I gave her the seashell, "SHELL I say, I enjoy being with you."

She blushes, "Oh Sci, this is so sweet-" Suddenly, Fresh came in between us and puts his arms around us.

"Yo yo, what's up my bro friends?"

(Y/N)'s POV
While I was talking to Sci, Fresh came out of nowhere, definitely a surprise but I was glad to see him again. "Fresh! It's nice seeing you again!"

"Wiggity Woah!" Fresh looked at me and blushed, his glasses turned from YOLO to HOT STUFF, "Baby, you lookin' really FRESHtacular on this RADical day! Wanna take a dip?"

"Sure...?" Fresh grabbed my hand and I quickly looked over to Sci and waved to him, "I'll talk to you later, Sci!"

Fresh pulled me into the ocean, just until the water reached just above my knees, "Yo baby!" I looked at Fresh and he threw a beach ball at me.

I caught it, "When did you get this?"

"From those dawgs," He pointed behind him, it was Classic Frisks, Core Frisk, and Underswap Chara, they were waving at us. "Wanna join them, babe?"

"Sure!" I teleported my hat and cockle shell back to my bag since I didn't want to lose them while I was playing in the ocean.

We went over to them and played around with the beach ball, passing it around to each other. It wasn't long until our game ended, by the shore, Blue called out for me; the volleyball game was going to start. I waved goodbye to the others and teleported to Blue, we went over to the volleyball court that Ink made.

Classic Papyrus announced the teams and players, "In team one are Nightmare, Error, Dust, Cross, and Death." They got in their places, "And on team two are Ink, Dream, Outertale, Sans, and (Y/N)!" We positioned ourselves and I was the libero. " Game rules! No cheating, no magic, no teleporting, no bone attacks, and no gaster blasters! We'll rotate each round, best of three rounds!" Papyrus blew the whistle.