Chapter 13 - Determination

(Y/N)'s POV
The cries of Papyrus's named echoed through my mind, hearing me call for her over and over again but to no avail. I quickly woke up in an empty room, with Papyrus's scarf in my hands. Oh stars! My life just flashed before my eyes when I saw the things I saw. Why did it have to happen? What did she do to deserve such torture?! Why did I have to drag her into it? It's not fair! I should've been the one to die! My eyes began to tear up, the more I look at her scarf, the more I wanted to burst out crying. Just thinking about her makes me ache because the thought of her death keeps replaying in my head. She did not deserve this. No one in my universe did besides me. I was the mistake in that perfect universe of mine.

But I swear, beyond the stars, I will do anything to stop Error and get my revenge. That dirty killer. He has no right to do the things he does; going from universe to universe and just destroying them because they're 'mistakes'. That's just cruel. Who does he think he is? Even having the mentality to do these kinds of things to others and watching them suffer. It's sickening to just even think about.

My mind was overwhelmed by emotions of rage and sadness. I took my sister's scarf and wore it around my neck. I'll get him back, Papyrus, and I'll show him no mercy. But before I can do anything, where am I? I stood up and walked around, is this the anti-void? No, it can't be. Well, it doesn't matter to me, I just need to find Ink. I snapped my fingers but nothing happening, you have to be kidding!? I snapped again, still nothing. No. I can't use my powers. Now, this has to be a dream, this just has to be!

There's nothing that I can do! Absolutely nothing! Whatever this place is, it won't allow me to use my powers in any way. This must be Error's sick play or something, he wants me to suffer, doesn't he? This can't be real. I've lost everything and everyone that was once close to me and now I'm all alone, in this miserable place. Then, I heard a portal opened.

Fresh's POV
My wholesome bro, Error, told me that he captured someone so I bounced to see who the unlucky fella was. And yo, I was hella surprised to see (Y/N). When she saw me, she ran up to me and gave me a radical hug, "Thank stars...! I'm so glad to see you Fresh! I thought I wouldn't be able to see anyone again...!"

"Sup, babe. How'dja get here, sweet stuff?"

She sighed and pulled away, "It's... a long story."

"Break it down, how 'bout it?"

We both sat down and she started, "Last night, I went to this formal party that Mafia Sans hosted and I drank too much. That night, I forgot everything and woke up with a hangover, as expected from my actions. But when I woke up, something was off; like, there was something in my universe and it wasn't supposed to be there. And stars, I was going insane just trying to find whatever it was. Then, Error found me. He told me all these terrible things, about how he's going to destroy my universe and how stupid it was. Ink came in and tried to save the day but he couldn't. While they were fighting, Error did the most..." Her eyes begin to tear up, "I don't even know how to describe the thing he did but he killed my sister, right in front of my eyes. And I woke up here, with her scarf in my hands."

Hearing that was an unradical surprise, "Yo, that's absoRADly brutal..."

She nods, "Next level SHOE right there...." Then she looks at me, "... Did you just censor me?"

"Babe, those colorful lingos ain't gonna fly here!"

She giggles, "Alright, Fresh.... Can you get me out of here?"

"Ya know it, babe. Wanna chill at my crib?"

She smiles, "If that means I don't have to stay here then yes!" I held my hand out and she quickly grabbed it then we teleported to my place. "Thank you so much, Fresh!" She gave me another rad hug.

"Don't sweat it, honey."

She pulled away and snapped her fingers but nothing happened, she did it again and got the same result, "You have to be kidding! What the FUNK!"

"Chill out, hot stuff. Those lingos ain't dope, ya know."

(Y/N)'s POV
There's no way that Error did this. I'm out of that place but I still can't use my powers. What's the meaning of this?! What did he do?! How could he even do such a thing?! I'm powerless, literally, and I can't do anything on my own. But maybe someone can help me. Ink. I quickly looked over to Fresh and cupped his cheeks.

He blushed, "Yo, what's the wild rush, baby?"

"Can you please take me to Ink?"

He chuckles, "Sure, let's BONE out."

Ink's POV
Poor (Y/N), her world was torn apart. I was too late but I did save something from her world, it isn't much but it's something at least. For the time being, I know she'll be alright for now, I hope to see her once again. It's been days since her world was torn apart and I haven't heard anything from Error. It makes me worried. I should've been on my best guard so these kinds of things don't happen anymore. I was foolish.

As I was drawing in my universe, Fresh entered my universe, "Wiggidy wiggidy, what's up my artistic broseph?"

"Oh, hello Fresh."

He smiles, "Yo, I got something radical for you, bro."

"What is it?" Then I saw her, she stepped out behind Fresh. I couldn't hold my excitement and rushed up to her to hug her, "(Y/N)! Thank stars, you're alright!"

She giggles, "Well, I'm gonna hippy hop back to my crib. Catch ya on the flip side!" Fresh left my universe.

"Tell me what happened!" She explained to me what happened on that day, the things that Error told and did to her. Just listening to her, I could hear the pain in her voice. The things that happened to her were awful, I can't believe she had to go through that, especially witnessing her sister's death right in front of her. And when she woke up, she didn't know where she was and she couldn't use her powers. When Fresh came in, she was able to go into his universe but when she tried to use her powers again, nothing happened. So, she came to see me about that issue, hoping that I had an answer to that. "Sadly, I don't but I do know someone who may but first, I wanted to show you something...."

"Oh, alright..." I took her hand and teleported to her universe, to what was left of it.

(Y/N)'s POV
When Ink teleported us into a new area, I realized where I was, my universe. It was empty, just purely nothing in sight. Why did he bring me here? Of all places. I pulled away from him and looked around, this is what's left, huh? Nothing. Before I could say anything to Ink, I noticed something hovering in the distance. I slowly approached it, it was a red soul, could it be the kid's soul? It was hovering in the middle of nowhere, still intact, but what happened to Frisk? I took the soul into my hands.

You are filled with DETERMINATION....