Chapter 33 - Error

(Y/N)'s POV
After that little duet, I did with Flowerfell, he seems to be more comfortable around me. We had a swell time together and got to know more about each other. Things were going well until I noticed how long it has been since Core Frisk left, are they alright? I'm getting a bit worried. Just then, a portal opened. I hoped to see Core Frisk but it was Ink. Though that was still a pleasant surprise, it still makes me concerned.

Before Ink could say anything, I told him to watch over Flowerfell Sans while I go check on Core Frisk. I quickly left my universe and entered into Flowerfell; nothing was off at all, it looks just like any other universe. While I was walking around and calling for Core Frisk, I looked up and saw them hanging.

"Core Frisk!" I jumped.

Just then, a portal opened from behind and strings wrapped around me, pulling me into the portal. Of course, I must've fallen for Error's trap. Error looked to me, he looks quite different from before, his outfit I mean; he wears a black coat with pieces with a blue gradient stitched together on the sleeves, and yellow pockets, underneath is a red shirt, which is possibly a sweater, his black pants are wide and are uneven and un-matching at the bottom, the left has a blue gradient and is stitched together, the right appears to possibly be a cuff of blue stitched to the pants, he has a long blue scarf, and mismatched black sandals. If I'm being honest, it looks like he stole some clothes and sewed them together.

Error's POV
"wEll weLl, IsN'T iT (Y/N), tHe neW guArdIAn of the aUs..."

"And isn't it Error, the grumpiest Sans in the entirety of the AUs." She stuck her tongue out.

I laughed then tightened the strings around her, "sToP iT wItH tHe JoKEs! i dOn'T hAvE tIMe fOr tHiS!"

"Then explain to me why you've captured me..."

"yoU'Re A mIStAkE! yOu'rE nOt sUpPoseD tO bE A pAThetIc gUaRdiAN, yOu wERe sUPpoSEd tO bE mY pUpPEt!"

"... But aren't you supposed to destroy mistakes? Why would you want me to be your puppet? I mean, it's sweet that you want me all to yourself but really, that's not how you woo someone." She snickered.

I blushed, "w-WhAT?! tHaT'S nOT whAt i meAnT!-"

"Then what do you mean by puppet?"

I blushed more and became frustrated, I tried to use my strings to find her soul but nothing. Don't tell me... "y-YoU'rE sOuLlEsS?!"

She giggled, "No, you bonehead. You just suck at finding it."

"ShUT uP! i wIlL dEStrOy yOU!"

"But I thought you told me that you wanted to keep me alive since I'll be your puppet." She winked.

I screamed, "sTOp mEsSiNg wITh mE!"

She teleported next to me, "But it's funny to see you this flustered."

I pushed her away, "eNoUGh witH yOuR sTUpID gAmES!"

"Come on, chill out. You're really working yourself DOWN TO THE BONE." She winks.

"i'Ve hAD enOuGh oF yOuR nOnSEnSe!"

(Y/N)'s POV
Error started to move his strings towards me, but I had a trick up my sleeves except this outfit doesn't have sleeves. I got closer to Error and placed my hand on his cheek, "Error... I know you may have something against me... but all I wanted to tell you was that I l-" Then Error crashed; his face was covered in errors and glitches, seems like Error.exe has stopped working.

I teleported back into Flowerfell and looked back to where Core Frisk was, they weren't there anymore, maybe it was an illusion that Error was trying to pull. I returned back home and saw no one there. A bit strange but I think Core Frisk came over to pick up Flowerfell and Ink left as well. I'm not sure but that was definitely a strange second encounter with Error.