Chapter 4.1 ✔︎

This a completely random question

Have any of you watched I-LAND? If yes, what do you think of it? Who are your faves? Which six do you think will be chosen through the global vote?

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•☾☀︎︎☽•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Namjoon had opened the cabinet and was about to grab plates for all of them when Jimin walked into the room, pace fast as if he had run down the hallway and was still trying to slow down.

"Let me do that hyung," Jimin exclaimed as he reached out to take one of the plates Namjoon had already stacked in his arms, no sleepiness visible on his face despite having just woken up from his nap on Hoseok's chest.

"It's okay, I can do it, I told Jin hyung I would and he didn't say no," Namjoon told Jimin as he turned his upper body away from the younger male so the singer couldn't reach the plates.

"Well, Jin hyung told me to stop you from breaking another plate or glass. You've already ruined several of the sets and I don't think hyung would like it if you ruined another one, so maybe you should just let me set the table so hyung won't get upset with the both of us," Jimin replied with mirth, a smug grin plastered on his lips as he reached around the elder and grabbed the plates out of the rapper's hold while the other was too flustered by the accusation to do anything other than stand there completely frozen, cheeks reddening by the second.

"Last time was an accident, I didn't know that Yeontan was in the dorm, so if anything it was Yeontan's fault that I broke those plates since he was the one who surprised me and made me drop them," Namjoon groaned, voice sounding defeated, and instead of moving to grab the plates back from Jimin, the leader went to the cabinets on the wall across from the one he had gotten the plates from, and started pulling out clear plastic glasses.

"Hyung! Don't try to blame it all on Yeontan, that puff of fluffy hair is innocent," Jimin argued back jokingly, lips pouting as he turned his head to glare at the elder with badly concealed amusement present in his eyes for a second, before he turned back around and put the stack of plates down on the table.

"Why are you talking about Tannie?" Taehyung murmured sleepily as he entered the kitchen from the hallway, the big shirt the maknae had changed into looking like it was about to slip off of the singer's left shoulder. The second youngest rubbed his eyes cutely, lips parting to let out a yawn, as he tried to wake himself up. The tips of his bangs were slightly wet as he had prior to going to the kitchen tried to wake himself up by splashing water on his face.

"Namjoon hyung is accusing Yeontan of being the one who shattered those plates a couple of weeks ago," Jimin hastily told his same aged friend before the leader got the chance to open his mouth and reply.

"Hey! Park Jimin! That's not what I-" Namjoon was interrupted before he got to finish.

"How dare you! Stooping so low as to blame my Yeontannie of such a thing, I never expected this of you hyung, I'm hurt, Tannie would be too if he was here to witness your wild accusations," Taehyung gasped dramatically, all of a sudden seemingly wide-awake despite having just looked like he had been about to fall asleep standing.

Next thing Namjoon knew, he could hear Jimin quietly giggling on the other side of the room. The singer was standing leaned over the table, his elbows planted firmly on the surface on the piece of furniture and his face hidden in his hands.

"Taehyung-ah, Yeontan's a dog-" Once again, the leader was cut off.

"That doesn't mean that he doesn't have feelings hyung! it's actually been proven that dogs experience basic human emotions," Taehyung chided with a pout as he slowly crossed his arms over his chest, tiredness making itself known through the motion.