21: threatened as we speak of this late conversation

Tania hummed, slowly twisting the knife on the shoulder. There was a loud click and Vess screamed in agony when his arm gave out.

"You won't need your right arm, ok?" Tania giggled before yanking the knife out of the open wound.

Vess cried out as Tania began to cut the ropes off of him.

Vess cried out as his aching head and arm made way to fainting spells drawing towards him.

Tania kicked him right in the cheek when he fell to one knee on the ground just after trying to stand.

"Faint and I'll kill you in the most excruciating way always possible." Tania threatened before walking off.

Vess whimpered after spitting out three teeth from his bloody mouth. Coughing he quickly tried to get back on his feet to try and catch up to Tania. He can't faint, even if it's from blood loss, it would be an unreasonable excuse for Tania herself.

Tania turned a corner in the forest before spotting a bridge from afar. Humming, she stopped on her tracks and stared at it.

Vess came over staggering on his feet to trail behind Tania. Wheezing a bit on his own breathing.

"Luitenant Vess, go on ahead without me. Make sure you tell them I'm safe and sound looking around the place to see what happened." Tania said after snapping her fingers together.

Vess nodded, his head aching when he did so. Walking past Tania, he was quickly held by his right arm which made him grief on the pain and hiss.

"Oh, almost forgot." Tania said.

"Don't forget to tell them you were fighting off an enemy which tried to attack me from behind. That'll get you off of suspicions." She continued.

Vess gulped as he nodded once again before being allowed to stagger his way back to the campus.

Tania watched as Vess slowly disappeared in the dark night.

Then her radio came up.

"Hello?" The voice came over the radio.

Tania smiled and sat upon one of the thick branches of a close tree.

"Hey!" She greeted back.

...

Tanya smiled when she heard her voice from the other end of the radio but immediately coughed in her white sleeve as far away from the radio as she could.

Buttoning the white shirt that was gifted to her, she tucked the sleeves in to make sure her arms were covered as she immediately wore the black pants on next.

"How's my baby sister doing?" Tania joked from the other end.

"Baby sister?? Have you gone mad???" Tanya laughed as she took the radio from the desk and plopped down on the bed.

Smiling yet holding a cough, she waited for a response.

"Hey, now! I'm the older one after all." Tania laughed on the other end.

Tanya quietly laughed back before giving her a question.

"What do you want me to say?" She sniggered.

Tania hummed.

"Big sister how has it been??" She joked after a quiet cough in her right sleeve before Tania could even suggest.