Harley Quinn<1

Batman placed a lock on your neck, the chains lead down to two other locks, which would be placed on your wrist, connecting the chains. He shoved you into a SWAT van, your foot caught the long chains and you stumbled, but the crazy smirk never left your face.

"Someone's a little aggressive." You laughed, sitting on the bench like seat, Batman glared at you, sitting across from you. "Not a talker, that's cool. Where am I heading anyway?"

"Arkham Asylum." He spoke, his voice deep.

"Ah shit....how long am I gonna be stuck there?"

"Rest of your life."

"Fuck....listen batboy, I got shit to do, people to do, I mean someone swiped right on my picture today, we had a whole date planned and everything man." He didn't say anything after that, it felt like he didn't even blink after that.

"How big are you?" The man with a ridiculous cape glanced at you, before looking away completely. "Ah come on now, don't be shy babe. If it makes you feel better, I can tell you my dick size first?"

You were still chained, but this time two large guards held your biceps, squeezing harder every passing second.

"Hey, hey, hey. Ease up boys!" You hissed, they only ignored you, and squeezed harder. You huffed, watching as inmates practically ran towards the metal bars, yelling, laughing, jumping, as they saw you.

"It's that bitch, the one who stole my diamond!" You winked at him, he reached for you, only to be tased by the guard next to his cell.

"You! Ceasar, it's the whore that cost you your eye." Someone yelled, you watched as a large man stepped out from the shadows in his cell, you smirked when his face was visible.

"Bye eyepatch!" You called, the man gripped the bars, his knuckles turning white. "God I love that guy." You muttered, reaching the end of the hallway. One of the guards let go of your bicep and typed something into the panel at the side of the door. You watched as he turned a lock, then flipped a switch, finally he grabbed the round lock and pulled on it. The door opened, the two guards lead you to the middle of the room, where a large cage stood, along the walls of the room were holding cells. You looked up, to see a pale woman hanging off a cloth like rope.

"Cool, cool, cool. But I don't fuck with acrobatics, so I'll be on my way-" One of the guards pressed a taser into the side of your neck, glaring you down while the other walked up the cage. You raised your hands into the air, tapping your foot restlessly as the guard pressed it more into your neck every passing second.

"Jesus lad, you're acting as if I can't feel that shit. Back off a bit will ya?" You muttered, tilting your head the opposite way. The man didn't listen, but instead grabbed you by your hair and pulled you into a chokehold, the taser now pressed into your Adam's apple.

"Ooooh, I'm so scared-" You cut yourself off, screaming in agony as you fell to the floor, your whole body shaking. You laughed, laying on the ground, paralyzed. "That felt good, let's do it again boys!" You yelled, the guards huffed, dragging you into the cell with the woman.

"Hey, wake up." A voice muttered, you slapped the thing poking your face, and rolled over onto your stomach.

"Leave me be, I'm trying to sleep here."

"Ya well I don't think the grounds very comfortable. Is it?" Your head shot up at her statement. You groaned loudly when everything that happened yesterday came flooding back.

"Fuck!"