Mine

"Can you stop doing that!?" You looked up from your plate, making eye contact with a pissed off Mine.

"What!? Breathing!?"

"Yes! It's annoying!"

"You know what's annoying?"

"Don't-"

"Your stupid high pitched voice! I feel like a six year olds screaming into my ear canal!"

"Fuck you!"

"Y/N! Morning!" Leone grinned, pulling you into a chokehold. You sputtered, gasping for air when the woman finally let you go.

"Good morning to you too, holy shit." You coughed, fixing your shirt. Najenda smiled at the two of you, eventually settling her eye on you. (Eyepatch joke, laugh)

"Y/N." She spoke, using the tone she developed when she wanted a favor.

"Oh no! No, no-" The short haired woman grinned at you, knowing she was hot shit. You had practically melted into a puddle of love at the sight. "I mean....I don't know-okay. I guess I can do you a favor." (I'm a Najenda bitch)

"Fucking simp." Leone smirked, pulling her usual chair out to sit.

"Ignore her, Y/N. I know you just mean well."

"Uh, yeah, no yeah. Of course."

"Stutter some more." Leone grinned, folding her arms over her chest, obviously amused at your nervousness.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Language." Najenda warned.

"Sorry!"

"Don't worry about it, just don't let it happen again. Anyway, about said favor."

"Whatever it is, I got it covered."

"Great! Please wake up Tatsumi and Mine, you'll both be helping him learn the ropes and basics of Night Raid."

"...Yeah...yeah, no problem."

"Whipped."

"Hey, Mine! Wake up, Najenda wants us to be the brown haired twinks guides-" You froze, your hand still wrapped around the door handle. Mine stared at you, her hands behind her back, as she stood hunched over.

".."

"..."

"..."

"You are obsessed with the color pink-" She screamed, pulling her Imperial Arm out of her ass. You dodged the huge beam, cowering in fear next to a gaping hole that her guns powerful blast had created. "You could have killed me!"

"Well I missed! You filthy pervert! How dare you dodge when you know you deserve to die!"

"First of all! It's not like I even saw anything, you flat ass! Second of all, if you hadn't had slept in so late, I wouldn't have been ordered to come get you-" You trailed off, her guns nuzzle growing brightly again.

"Maybe so! But haven't you ever heard of a thing called, knocking!?" She gritted, aiming her gun directly at you. You took the opportunity to run as the blast charged up, staying low so you wouldn't be hit by the beam through the wall.

"You know, this is your fault." Leone grinned, Najenda shrugged, raising another cigarette to her lips.

"I'm sure it'll be fine."

"I'm going out with Mine!"

"What!?" Bulat gasped, catching the attention of the rest of the team.

"Not like that! I mean I'm going out to the market with her! Jesus."