Rosa Diaz 2

Continuation of Rosa Diaz 1
...Brooklyn Nine-Nine...is coming to an end...I rlly thought it'd be the type of show to go on forever-
I'M CRYING PLEASEEEE, I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SEE MY FAVORITE MILFS AND DILFS ANYMORE-
Just to be clear, Rosa Diaz is MY wife. There is NO OUR, shut up.

"It's only a couple of days. I'm sure you'll be fine."

"I'm crying."

"You are? Oh...wow, yeah you are."

"I'm so ugly." You sobbed, drenching your paperwork with tears and snot.

"Yeah, you are not a pretty crier."

"Shut up, Jake! You're not a pretty anything!"

"Uh yeah, because I'm fucking beautiful." He scoffed. Boyle's head popped out from over his shoulder, not phasing Jake, or really anyone in the precinct.

"True!"

I like dad jokes, only when someone who's not my dad tells them though.

"Hey!" You waved, opening the passenger seat door for the woman. She only walked by you, angrily plopping down in the seat.

"No."

"I figured."

Timeskips are great, you know?

"Do not talk to me unless it's work related, don't look at me, in fact, try not to breathe anywhere near me."

"Right. Totally."

"Are you even listening to me!?"

"Sorry! I'm just trying not to breathe right now." You rasped, your face burning red at the lack of oxygen.

"Stop not breathing!"

"You told me not to!"

"But not right now! When we get to the motel, you meathead!"

"I'm sorry!"

Q: what's 7×4?
Mamamoo: 31!

"Carry my bags."

"It's only one?"

"...Carry my bag then."

"This is gonna be a great eight days."

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing."

"Move it, Peralta."

"I am not Peralta!" You whined, dropping all the bags in your hands and folding your arms over your chest, resembling a small child, much like Jake Peralta would. The older woman didn't move, glaring daggers at you instead. You didn't move either, almost challenging her.

"Pick them up, and get inside."

"...No?"

"No?"

"Yeah, no. You have hands, you can carry your own bag." You murmured, your voice wavering between octaves. She didn't move, and you held your breath, scared shitless with what she could do next. When you held her sharp gaze, she swallowed her pride and picked up her bag, storming into the motel room. "Oh Jesus fucking Christ." You gasped, leaning against your car to catch your breath.

The first day had gone dragged on, and you were positive the night would too.

"I'm getting the bed."

"Yup!" You didn't argue, you didn't want to test your luck, at least not anytime soon. She turned off the lamp, the only source of light. You searched for your phone, slamming your finger into the leg of the nightstand a multitude of times. Finally, after minutes of laying in the dark and gathering up your courage, you had enough.

"Rosa." You whispered, sitting up. Your eyes adjusted, and you could make out a lump on the bed. "Rosa." You tried again, she grunted this time, obviously annoyed with you already. "Hey, Rosa."

"Rosa."

"Hey, Rosa."

"Rosa, Rosa, Rosa."

"Ello, Rosa?"

"Rosa Diaz. Rosa Diaz. Rosa, Rosa, Rosa. Rosa, Rosa. Rosa...Hey Rosa. Rosa, please."

"Ros-"

"Fucking bitch! What the fuck do you want!?"

"..."

"Well!? What is it!?"

"Can you turn on the lamp? I can't find my phone....please?" She swallowed down her strings of insults, opting to silently flick on the lamp.

"Did you find it?" She groaned, her voice much raspier than usual.

"Oh wait! I had it in my hand the whole time! Sorry about that! Nighty night!"

"I'm going to slit your throat in your sleep."

"..."

"..."

"Cool, cool, cool. No doubt, no doubt." You whispered, throwing your covers over your head like a shield.

You didn't sleep that night, and now you sat on one of the germ filled sofa chairs, your sixth cup of coffee shaking in your hand.

"Morning!" You called, earning a grunt in response. "So, how'd you sleep?" She stopped, her eyes giving you a once over.

"Better than you."

"Mkay." You forced, a very wide smile growing under your puffy, bloodshot eyes.

"You look gross. Don't do that."

"Your words don't hurt me."

"Yes they do."

"Yup. They do, very much." You sighed, downing the caffeine induced liquid with one last swig. "I need to pee."

I need to sleep...it's 3:32 A fucking M and I have school.