Lin Beifong

Everyone shut up. It's Milf Beifong in a tank top.

Just to be clear, the Clint thing was a joke. It was a pretty obvious one too, sorry if you didn't pick up on that.

"My mommy issues are acting up."

"Please, keep it to yourself." Mako grimaced, not bothering to look at whoever you were staring at.

"I'm gonna take my shot."

"Wait what?" He shrieked, eyes widening when catching a glimpse at who you were about to use cheesy pick up lines on. His new boss, Chief Beifong.

"Wish me luck."

"Y/N, no! Y/N, that's the chief-" Bolin slapped his hand over his brother's mouth, watching with delight as you hyped yourself up with a dumb pep talk.

"Let her." The younger man grinned, giggling like a madman as you walked up to Lin.

"Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

(I'm giggling rn, oh my god-)

"I'm sorry?"

"Uh...Are you a time traveler? Because I see you in my future."

"Oh god." Asami murmured, a wheezing Korra hanging onto her.

"I'm neither. Chief Beifong."

"Chief huh!?" You shrieked, backing away in absolute horror.

"Chief Beifong." She repeated, glaring daggers at you.

"As in...as in-"

"As in Chief Beifong of Republic City."

"Oh wow...well, am I gonna get arrested?"

"If you don't walk away in five seconds, yes. You will."

"Alright. One last thing before I go."

"What?" She scoffed, close to punching you.

"My love for you is like diarrhea-" in under two seconds, she kicked you off your feet and onto your back, mental bending your wrist together with part of her uniform. "Wait! I'm sorry, that hurts!"

"Shut up." She spat, dragging you away from your embarrassed group of friends and towards the station.

"Bail me out! Bail me out!" You yelled, kicking your feet at your friends.

"See you in a couple of hours!" Korra and Bolin waved, laughing mercilessly at your screams.

"In a couple of what!? No, no! Say that again!? In a couple of what!?"

"I'm embarrassed, and I'm going to walk away now." Mako murmured, walking back to your shared apartment. Asami was the first to follow him, humiliated to be related to you.

"Korra!" She snapped, impatiently waiting for the avatar.

"Huh? But-"

"No."

"Fine, fine."

"You too, Bolin." The two childish friends reluctantly dragged their feet towards Asami, disappointed they couldn't watch you get dragged through the city by the Chief herself.

"So-"

"No."

"My friends are gonna be awhile, I have to talk."

"Well, just know I'm ignoring you."

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber."

"That one was bad."

"I would say I wanna take you home to my mother, but she's dead." The woman gawked at you, with a mix of concern and shock. "You must be exhausted, you've been running through my mind all day."

"We met four hours ago."

"Your point?"

"Chief Beifong?" Mako knocked, not waiting a second after to open the woman's office door.

"Oh god!"

"What the fuck!?"

"What?" You huffed, looking at anyone and anywhere but Lin.

"You...you two are...talking?" Bolin gaped, dropping to his knees in the doorway.

"She got tired of my pick up lines and tried to have a conversation with me."

"Mmh, mmh. Look at Y/N's hand." Korra whispered to the group, simatiounesly their eyes casted down, to your hand which rested comfortably on the chiefs thigh.

"Alright, well. We came to bail Y/N out, but it seems like you two sorted it out yourselves."

"We're two grown adults, of course we sorted it out."

"Right...well. Let's get going guys, this room reeks of fruit and mommy issues."

"Korra!"

Someone wanted Lin Beifong, and...yeah this is what happened