Faith Lehane

When I tell you my heart went berserk-Also I am currently on eposide 15 season 3, and pain is all I feel

Also I am currently on eposide 15 season 3, and pain is all I feel. This is just a short mf because I have a very long Max one coming soon so-
Also I love this song and my sister hates it and I hate her...I say this but im literally writing imagines about a character I don't know well for this mf.

"Y/N, take off your hood. I've been asking you this since the beginning of time."

"I have a note."

"...Yes...your note." Your teacher glared at you, but continued hanging out the test, you ignored her and turned to your friend group, catching a lovely name in their conversation.

"Why did your eye twitch when I mentioned Faith?"

"What do you mean? No it didn't." You, Buffy, and Willow stared at the boy, not at all convinced.

"Faith." You said, now turned fully to face him, your arms crossed with Buffy next to you. His eye twitched again, and he slapped his hands over it. The test you had was long forgotten, and you didn't even care about getting caught anymore. Xander was hiding something, and you would beat it out of him if you had to.

"Don't do that! Now let me concentrate on my test, some of us care about our education. Isn't that right, Willow?" The girl shook her head, and threw his pencil behind her.

"What are you hiding." She muttered, a new tone in her voice, it scared you quite frankly.

"Before I tell you...Y/N, know you're my best friend, and I'd never do anything to hurt you on purpose."

"You're worrying me Xander."

"I know, but to be straight I'm more worried about my physical health right now-okay, okay. I was hanging out with wrong crowd, dead people to be exact. They tried killing me, I got in my uncles car and slammed it. You know Faith right? Of course you do, she's your...oh god."

"If you don't stop stalling I'll stake you." Buffy threatened, breaking her pencil in half.

"Okay...okay. I ran into Faith-"

"You ran her over!?" You yelled, Buffy quickly turned the both of you around, and your teacher glared at the four of you, but resumed reading the paper. When it was safe to turn again, you and Buffy glared at a shaking Xander.

"No-no. I didn't run her over."

"Oh thank god."

"Don't go worshiping God yet...I ran into Faith getting her ass kicked by those demon things, and I sort of rescued her, I didn't get out the car but I offered her a ride. We drove back to her apartment, I'm sure you've been there mutiple times-"

"Xander." Willow warned when the nervous boy had tried stalling again.

"Sorry. Um. We were both a little energetic, adrenaline you know. Faith told us how she gets after a good slay, sadly I wasn't told how she got after a bad one...I found out though." He grinned, though quickly cleared his throat to play it off.