Cordelia Chase

Again, another one just for the captain in the comments. Don't die anytime soon because you're the only person I can tolerate to watch Buffy with, and you make Angel's boring eposides fun.
3 days until you're big day!
Also stop spraying that shit I'm suffocating in it!

You weren't originally from Sunnydale, or earth, or this exact dimension. You were vampire, but since you were so human like, meaning you could go out in the sun, and could survive for months without blood, you were banished from your dimension, and sent to stay with your uncle at Sunnydale, who was also banished for developing romantic feelings for The Hunter in your dimension.

"Uncle Spike!" You called, slamming the door closed. A loud series of bangs echoed throughout the Hawley mausoleum, before your uncle popped his head up from behind a stone coffin.

"Y/N! You're early!" Your uncle cleared his throat, and stumbled to his feet to take your bag from your hands.

"Yeah, they banished me a couple hours earlier than expected."

"No matter. Please, come in. So...you travel light, huh?"

"Yeah, they burned my shit before I left. No worries though, I managed to save a couple of outfits."

"By a couple you mean?"

"Three."

"That's-...you can borrow some of my clothes for the time being."

"Yeah thanks."

"No problem. Here, I set a bed up for you and that over there is the telly, and I know you can last a while without blood so we'll talk about the food situation the next time you get hungry."

"It's much better than home already."

"Yeah....um..."

"Oh fuck...what is it?"

"I've enrolled you in a school."

"A what?"

"You know the huts back home?"

"Yeah, where we learned the basics to hunting and killing The Hunter...you must've skipped the meetings-"

"Okay! No need to bring up my past here. Anyway, a school is where you go during the day for a couple of hours. The best way for you to learn this dimensions ways is by attending Sunnydale High!"

"Oh bloody fucking hell."

"Now Y/N. In this dimension their version of The Hunter is called The Slayer. Buffy Summers is the slayer here, you have to be careful around her. She's friendly, but the second she finds out what you are, she'll try staking you. Her friends, Willow and Xander and Xander's girlfriend Anya, she's an ex-demon I believe. Anyway, they're also apart of her slaying, and they'll also try staking you. I'm not saying don't try and be friends with them, but if you do end up becoming close, you must not mention me or what you are."

"Sounds like you know them personally."

"I've had a few encounters with the lot. Also, nearly forgot, the librarian is her watcher. A mentor of some sort, don't let yourself slip up in front of him either."

"So avoid any potential discussions about my personal life?"

"Exactly! Now off you go! Don't forget your backpack!" He grinned, handing you the yellow jansport backpack.

"Yeah, thanks uncle Spike!" You waited for the man to walk away before opening the heavy door, the sunlight almost hitting him. Before you could close the door completely, his hand shot out, holding your black leather coat. (You and Spike have the same fashion sense, do not try telling me otherwise.)