Rise (FINAL CHAPTER!)

Third Person POV

Midoriya has been doing much better since Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Iida, Uraraka, and Aizawa came to talk to him. They do daily check-ups on him and don't allow him to lock himself in his dorm room unless he absolutely needs to. But what surprised Midoriya the most was how Bakugo was the one who visited him the most out of his other classmates. He was surprised how much the blond has changed.

"You said you wanted to meet me out here, Kacchan?" Midoriya asked the blond as he approached him. Bakugo had told him to meet at the training room in UA. The green-haired teen was concerned but also curious by what Bakugo wanted to talk about.

"Look, I know that shit has been happening a lot to you, and around you, but I just wanted to let you know that we're all here for you. I'm here for you," he started while he rubbed the back of his neck, but his crimson-red eyes flicked up at him after staring at the floor for a few seconds.

"Shit, I sound fucking gay (a/n: you are boi), but I mean it. I realized a while ago that there's no point in striving to become the Number One Hero if I don't have a rival to defeat. I may not know exactly what happened to you as you described how you came from a different time, but I can tell that I wasn't happy to go through UA without a rival. IcyHot isn't a rival, his stupid quirk is easy to beat, but yours isn't," Bakugo continued while Midoriya remained silent and listened carefully, his eyes widened in surprise that his childhood bully was saying this. But then again, after all the bullying, he still remained at the blond's side, so he couldn't exactly say that Bakugo was naive.

"W-wow, thanks, Kacchan-" the calm scene quickly took a turn.

"Now, let's have a real fight," Bakugo's famous grin reappeared on his face, it was strange to not see that grin on him as it was a signature thing for the angry pomeranian, nearly almost more signature than his own explosion quirk.

"WHAT?!!"

Their fight was much more under control, compared to how their first serious fight went during the night at Ground Beta. Midoriya found himself more in control of his quirk than he had been previously, which reassured him that things would be alright. Sure, they got into trouble again after their fight, in which none of the two won, having both worn each other out but not enough to cause injuries like previous fights that Midoriya's had. But, during their sparring, the two felt their connection as proper rivals who were both training to control their strong but fragile quirks return and strengthen.

Midoriya was the only person who understood Bakugo, and Bakugo was the only person who understood Midoriya. They were formidable as partners in a fight, stubborn and reckless alone, but nonetheless, they still trained hard to both match each other and best each other. If one got ahead of the other, the other would train twice as hard and eventually surpass the other, this would repeat between the two.

Even at the end of the story here with this shitty ending compared to the rest of the story, Midoriya felt that he still had lots to go through in order to control both One For All, and overcome the voices in his head. Sure, he didn't have All Might and he occasionally had breakdowns mostly at night, Bakugo and Todoroki would help him as they too looked up to the former pro hero more than the other students. However, the green-haired teen always found the strength to jump over the multiple hurdles hurled at him, some were the same hurdles, some were new, but he drew his strength from the support of his friends and his mother who respected her son's wishes to fulfill All Might's dream of him becoming a pro hero and using One For All for good.

With all the shit being in front of Midoriya, he was determined to strive on head-first and clear up his future so that he could see the light of his accomplishments.

Just like that day when he cleared the beach and acquired One For All, sealing his future.

A/N: Ahhhhhhh! Sorry for the shit ending, but I wanted to end it quickly so I could start my new books, and because I couldn't really think of a nice way to end the story except for this! I apologize for such a long wait, school has been slowing me down, so much so that I can't even draw much. Anyway, this is the end of the story! Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful and safe day! Thanks so much for all the comments, votes, and criticism! I wouldn't have gotten this far without all of you people and your support! Thanks for the amazing adventure you all allowed me to explore and tell, and for coping with my slow updates, sorry again! I'll see you again hopefully in my new books: "The Rogue Omega (BakuDeku Omegaverse)", "The Hero Games (MHA X Hunger Games)", and "Muzzled Wolf Who's Also An Omega (TodoDeku)"!

But, remember to Go Beyond! PLUS ULTRA!!!

-Deku the Admin