She is Mine

As tomorrow came I was nervous. I couldn't help myself put look pretty today. "Time to go Em!" Said Uncle Steve. "Ok." I said. I got changed and headed downstairs. I grabbed something to eat. I heard my phone go off. It's my mother. She texted me. She heard about the argument that Mark and I had last night. I texted her back saying I was fine. I walked out of the house and got in the truck going the airport. We are heading to Los Angles. It took 30 minutes to go to the airport. Guess who we met at the airport. Yep Mark. We have to be here 2 hours be the plane arrives so I decided to go grab something to eat. I bought chips and a water. I walked to the seats where my uncle is. Well I paused and guess who he is seating next to. Mark. Well I also heard I have to seat right next to him. I still love him but he just hurt my feels bad. I don't know if he still loves me. I put my headphones on and listen to Five Finger Death Punch. I walked away. I walked to a gift shop. I saw teddy bears. Soft teddy bears I walked to where they are and hugged one of them. "You want it baby girl?" Said a voice turned and see who said that. It was Mark. "I'll buy it for you as a forgiveness gift." He said smiling. I nodded we headed to the cash register. He bought and gave it to me. "I'm sorry that I thought you cheated on me." "It's ok. I didn't tell you and that's my fault." I said to him. He hugged me very tight. I hugged him back. We went and sat on the chairs 1 hour and 30 minutes left to go. I sighed. "Can I put my head on your shoulder and sleep?" I asked even tho I knew the answer. "Of course you can babe." He said kissing me on my head as I put my head down on his shoulder. I fell asleep on his shoulder. I felt someone pushing me a little to wake me up. Mark did. The plane just arrived. I nodded and stretched. As we bored the plane I sat right next to the window, Mark sat next to me. After we seated I fell asleep again. I woke up 20 minutes later. "Well hello baby girl." Said Mark. "Hi" I said stretching. "Are you watching a movie?" I asked him. "Yes. Walk the line." He said. I took an earbud from him and watch the movie with him. I put my head in his shoulder. "I hate how your so tall" I said. He chuckled. We watched the movie. He propped his phone and the table in front of him and he held me close. When the movie ended we landed. We grabbed our bags. Uncle Steve said to me "bring Mark with us." I nodded "Mark wanna come with us." He said. "Nah I promised an old friend I see them today." He said sad. "Oh yeah that's right." I said. He hugged me and kissed me on my cheek.
(7 hours later)
"Jordan" said someone from behind. "Oh I test may I help you?" I asked him. "Well I have a present for you!" "Ummmmm thanks?" I said. He came in closed his eyes and puckered his lips. I moved away from him. "Uhh I have a boyfriend so back off." I said. "And I am!" Test said. "Ahhh no you ain't. So fuck off!" I said running to Marks and I locker room. Test chased me. I got there and opened the door. I ran behind Mark. Test stopped. "He tried to kiss me." I said pointing to Test. "You trying to steal my girl?" Mark said mad. "Yeah because she is better with me then with you deadman!" Said Test. "You better think again!" Mark said as going to beat Test up. After Mark beat up Test, Mark threw him out the locker room. "Thanks, babe." I said giving him a hug. "Anytime for you baby girl." He said. We walked out of the locker room. We went to his motorcycle. He got on it. I didn't get on. "How about you get on and be with me at my match" he said to me. I smiled and got on. He has a match against Test. We rode out to the ring. He won his match. He grabbed a mic. "Test by the way she is mine!" Said Mark. He did he things and we rode backstage. We all met at the cafeteria because there was dinner. I screamed " FOOD!!!!!!". I ran in line to get food. Vince just laughed. I sprinted to a table where Mark was sitting because he got his food. I sat and eat. I looked at him. "How can you even deal with me. I'm surprised you haven't broke up with me." I asked him. "I just love dealing with you." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "You are mine forever." He said