The Call Of Norway

I woke up that next morning after the party feeling happy. I went down stairs and make breakfast since uncle Steve and aunt Debra was gone. I looked at the calendar for today special day. "Ahhh" I said. Today was their anniversary so I have the whole house to myself. I decide to make pancakes and bacon. I walk to the living room sat down and turn on the TV.
               The CNN news channel was on. "IS THAT MY DAD!?!?" I screamed my lungs out. The Norway flag in the stand and waiiiiiitttttt? "HE IS BECOMING THE PRIME MINISTER!?!?!?!" I freaked out. I called my mom and asked her about this. "MOM did you know that dad is the prime minister now?" "Yes Em. I saw it on TV. Plus it's a replay." I could believe what she said. I hang up.
          I called my father who's the new prime minister. It ringed and ringed went to voicemail. I was so scared. So I decided to call Mark. I called him. He thought there was something was wrong. I told him the news he was happy for me. I got a call from Norway. "I call you back Mark." I hung up and answered the Norway call.
     "Norway prime minister office" said the secretary. "This is Emily Vincent I would like to speak to my father." "Absolutely." she said. While I waited I walked to my room and got changed.
     "Prime minister Vincent how may I help." said my father. I picked up my phone. "Papa, congratulations!! Im sorry if its late at your time. Its early here."I said happy. "I know my dear. I called your mother earlier today. You are coming here next week." said my father. I was in shock.
    "You can bring a friend too and yes you can bring your boyfriend." he said. "How do you know that I had a boyfriend. Let me guess my mom." "No actually. Your uncle." "Fuck!" I screamed. "Language." said my father. "Sorry!" I said.
     "I gotta go my dear. Ill see you next week." he said. "Bye." I said then I hung up. I called Mark. "Hello?" said Mark. "You wanna take a vacation to Norway to see my dad?" I asked. "Are you going?" he asked. "Why would I call you then." I said annoyed. "Let me pick you up then we will talk more ok?" "ok." I hung up then went to get my stuff. Go downstairs and wait for Mark to pick me up.