Bandannas and Roses

The morning sun was peaking thru my curtains. Mark still holding me. I slept much better that I was in his sweatshirt and him also holding me. My head still hurts a lot. I looked at my TV. It was still on. Sportscenter was playing. Thats what Mark and I have been watching since him and I been together. I saw the time on the TV. 8:28. Mark should be awake he is usually awake before I am. I looked up. I was right. He was awake. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "Good Morning beautiful." he said while giving me a kiss. "Good Morning love." I said sleepy. He hugs me. I put my arms around his neck. His arms around my waist. We just layed like this for a few minutes. We had to get up for breakfast and Mark had to workout. I still can't do anything. "Oh I know you didn't feel me move but at 6 this morning I worked out already." Mark said. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Yeah, I worked out with your uncle and Dean." "Was it fun?" I asked. He laughed. "Yes Darlin it was fun." I smiled. We got up to go to breakfast. He had to get up first since he had to help me. I got to a sitting position and I was dizzy. "Are you ok?" "I-I-I-I'm diz-z-z-z-zy." Mark was patient with me. One minute after sitting there I wasn't dizzy anymore. I shook my head signaling Mark that I was ready to stand up. He slowly helped me stand up. Mark got to one side but with me getting done getting dizzy my balance was terrible. Mark yelled for Dean. "Oww!" I said with my head pounding. Dean came up and came to my other side. We slowly made it to the table. We finally got me sat down. My head pounding. I was afraid that I wouldn't eat. My head was laying against the table with my eyes closed. Breakfast was done. I put my head up. Everybody got up and got there breakfast. Aunt Debra brought me pancakes and a smoothie just incase I don't eat the pancakes. I slowly ate my pancakes while everyone else is talking. Today is a bad day for me. Mark brought me outside where there was a long swing that him and I can both lay on in the shade. He layed me down. He kissed me on the forehead. "I'll be right back, I gotta grab something." I nodded while he left for inside. I layed there with my eyes closed. Feeling the nice breeze. Mark came back. I looked at him. I saw he was holding something behind his back. I gave him that what do you have look. It's hard for me to talk. He pulled roses out. I smiled. "You should put them on this table." I said barely speaking and pointing to the table next to me. He set them there and smiled. "I'm not done." he said. I looked at him confused. He pulled out fresh new bandannas. He gave them to me so I can see them. He was smiling and so was I. He put them down except for one. He put one on me around my head. I smiled at him. He layed down next to me. I snuggled up next to him. God I love this man. After he cheated on me, he changed a lot. He is always with me. He tells me he is sorry everyday for how he did that to me. I told him that he didn't have to apolgize, but he said he will continue too. He is very protective of me. The door opened. "Em, you have an appointment in like a hour." said my uncle. I looked at him like are you serious. I just got comfy too. Ugh. "Who is gonna take me?" I asked. "Dean and I and if Mark wants to go." "Steve you don't need to ask." Mark said. Mark got up then helped me. I had to go back to my room to get changed. Mark waited for me outside of the room while I changed. I opened the door and walked out the door. I'm fine now, its just in the morning where its terrible. We got into my uncle truck. The three guys running there mouth. I felt my phone buzz. My dad is calling me. "Hello" "Hey Em. How are you my dear?" "I am doing better." I said with the boys being loud. "Are you on your way to your appointment?" my dad asked laughing. "Yeah, its hurts my head." "Tell them to be quiet." "I will alright papa you better get to work. I love you!" "I love you too my dear" I hung up. My head is pounding. "BOYS WILL YOU LOWER YOUR TONE PLEASE! MY HEAD HURTS!" It became quiet quick. "Thank you." I looked out the window. Mark hugged me. I looked over at him. He kissed me. I hugged him back. 30 minutes later we made it to the doctors office. I know its a follow up for my concussion. This is also an follow up appointment for a disease I have. I have never told Mark about my disease I have.