The party

"M-m-Mark!" I said murmuring. I was in shock. I wanted to go out the door and scream. I was in shock. "Well welcome my beautiful girlfriend!" Said Mark.
    "Thanks." I said. I walked to my uncle Steve. He was in a one seat couch. Great I said in my head. I decided to walk around and take a look at the beautiful house. I found this one picture in the kitchen. It was me and him. I picked it up to take a look at it.
            I felt a nice pair of hands on my arms. I turned and saw Mark. "You already have I picture of us already?" I asked. "Why not?" Mark said. I shrugged. He pulled me in for a hug. "I'm happy you came." He said. I said "I am too."
"Will you give me a tour of your house please?" I asked. He stuck his arm out. I took his arm. He showed every room except his bedroom. "Last is my room." He opened the door. "Wow!" I said in amazement. I walked to his bed. The covers are so soft.
"Im impressed. I love the covers and there's a master bathroom. Dang Mark. You that rich?" I said. "I guess." Said Mark. I looked at him. "Well I better see what the drinking man is up too." I said. Mark nodded his head. I walked to find my uncle.
"Where the hell have you been?" Asked scsa. "Mark gave me a tour of this like mansion like house.". "Oh." Said my uncle. I smiled and left. I left to go see the huge pool. I saw the pool and I was in reality. I walked to the kitchen and saw the same picture.
I kept looking at that picture. I took out my phone and I had a miss call. "Mother." I said quietly. I called her back. "Hello?" "Hi mom." "Hi em! Hey I have a question." "Speak." "Well you be my maid of honor?" "Absolutely and I have to go. Bye!" I hanged up.
     What is wrong with my mom? She is always gone I fell like I don't see her a lot. That makes me sad. I barely see my father. Since he lives in Norway. I feel like I live with my uncle. I don't mind it at all. I just feel I need a break.
"Fuck! Shit! Damn it!" Said a outrageous voice. "Are you ok?" I asked. "No I'm not." Said a unfamiliar voice. "Why?" I asked. "Because my enemy is dating my crush!" Said the guy turning around.
It was Test. Oh my god not this guy. Someone help me. I looked at the picture. It was me and Mark. I walked away. I was time to go. Mark met me at the door. "Bye!" I said hugging him. My uncle and I are now heading home.
          I had a fun at the party. Mostly the whole time is when Mark gave me a tour of his house. I slept on the way home. When I woke up we were home. I went straight to my room. Got changed and laid down and fell back asleep.