Hospital fun

I didn't wake up til the next morning. I had a IV and a bipap on me. I ripped the bipap off to breathe better. Mark came rushing to me. He grabbed my hand. "Darlin, are you ok?" Mark said sad and quietly. I shook my head. I had a bad ache and my vision was blurry. "Wher-r-r-r-re am I-I-I?" I sturred to only get a few words out. "We're still in Orlando. 30 minutes after you left I came straight here. Doctor said you wouldn't wake up till morning, I spent the night in here. I didn't want you to be alone. I grabbed your stuff. Emily I am so sorry." Mark was crying puting his head on my chest. I put my hands on his head. "It's ok Mark." I struggled to say. Mark was worried. "Hello Mr. Calaway." said the doctor coming in. "Oh well good morning Emily." I couldn't talk. It was hard to breath. Mark put the bipap on me. "Well" said the doctor. "You have a concussion thats for sure. It gonna gonna be hard to breathe because it you landed really hard on your back." I was aware and could hear very well but my eyes may not show it. I had a hard time. I grabbed Mark's hand. I heard foot steps. I heard my uncle Austin and my mom's voice. "Emily are you ok?" said my mom  panicing has she grabbed my arm hard. "Oww" I said. "Im sorry Em." said my mom as she releases her grip. "Emily are you ok?" asked my uncle. "Y-y-y-y-yes." I said the best I could. "She hardly can talk. She is running out of breathe fast." said Mark putting his hand on my cheek. I looked at him. My vision still blurry. "Emily where do you hurt?" asked my mom. "Her head and lungs." said Mark. My mom looked at him. "Did I ask you Mark?" "Amber do you not see that she is having a hard time talking?" said my uncle. "Steve I am her mother." said my mom. "But I am her father." said a random voice. I lifted my head. It was my dad. "Erik what the hell are you doing here?" my mom asked. "I came to check on my daughter too Amber." my dad said. "Steve how is it going?" My dad said shaking my uncles hand. "Going good Erik how was the plane?" "Not bad at all. Mark how are you sir?". Mark said "Doing well." My dad looked at me. "Emily are you ok?" asked my dad. I nodded my head. "Well this is a family reunion. Anyways, My name is Dr. Walker. So Emily has a mild concussion. I'm very surprised it isn't a severe one. She has no brain bleed from the CT scan. She just woke up 10 minutes before every came so she might be a little off so please try to keep your voices down so she can recover more better." The doctor left after he told every that. I rubbed my head. "Em did you take meds yet?" asked my mom. "No she hasn't. She is not allowed to take any right now." said Mark. "MARK I WAS NOT ASKING YOU!" yelled my mom. "Amber you need to calm down. You know that she is hurting very badly." said my dad. "Erik shut up! You don't know what it is like!" yelled my mom. I had a tear come down my face. Mark wipped it away knowing that I was about to cry. "Amber just calm down." My dad said calmly. "M-m-m-mom calm down-n-n-n please." I asked. She did. Now she knew why I wasn't talking. Mark's phone rang. "Excuse me" he said then he went out. It was really quiet. "Steve I need you to come here." said Mark. My uncle went out. My mom phone rang. It was Sting. My dad came up to me and sat in the chair next to me. "Jeg beklager det som skijedde....jeg elsker deg ikke glem det." (I'm sorry for what happenend... I love you don't forget that.). I smiled and held my dads hand. My uncle and Mark came back in. My mom got off the phone. "That was Steve her new stepfather." said my mother to my dad. My dad just ignored her. "Erik did you hear me?" asked me mom. My dad ignored her again. "ERIK DID YOU HEAR ME?" yelled my mother. "Amber yes I did. Do I care, no. You know what at least she spends more time with me because all you do is go on vaction with Steve and forget that your three children ever exist. I know Dean isn't my child but he will always be in my heart. You know I talk to him a lot. Now your treating Mark with disrepect. I talk to Mark almost everyday. You need to step up and be a parent and not a whore. If you don't want to be in your childrens life then just sign off since your time is all about screwing around with Steve, and this is why you divorced me is to screw around." my dad said angrly. Me not showing emotion but knowing it's true. Marks eyes got big. My uncle just smiled. My head still pounding I rubbed my head again. Mark rubbed my head so I can put my hand down. My mom left because she needed to go catch her plane. "Emily we need to tell you something....."said Mark. "and you won't like the outcome." My eyes got big. In my head. Is he breaking up with me?