Forever

After we got back from the dinner I went to my room and plop in my bed. "You sang really good." said Mark coming to my room quietly. "Thanks I've sang my heart out." I said tired. I got up and hugged Mark. He hugged me tight. I sighed. "I can't believe I have you as my girlfriend. I thought I would have to convince you even more." he said. I looked up and smiled. "You have something very special that made me love you." I said. 

   He giggled. "I need to tell you something about Brock." I said as I let go of the hug and took his hand. I took him my bed and sat down. "Remember the day when I gave you my answer of when you asked me out. Well Brock thought I was dating when you asked me so. He said that if anyone asked if we were a thing he said to say we were cousins. Once he figured out that day I could tell he was getting mad. I couldnt handle no more pain from that loser. I a happy to be with you. You could make and girls day but why me?" I asked. "You are very special too. Elizabeth always talked about you. I mean all the time. To be honest now your with me I never ever want to lose my babygirl now." Mark said hugging me close. 

     "I will always love you forever and infinity." he said hugging close to him. I put my head on his shoulder. We layed downed with my head still on his shoulders. I fell asleep. I woke in the middle of the night. Mark was still in here holding me. He was laying on his side facing me. I put my head on his chest. He moved his arm around my waist and moved me close. He kissed my head. I fell back asleep