Wanting You Back

"Emily is it that bad?" Asked Alex. I nodded my head look at the tv. My dad shook his head. I knew something was going on with uncle finding this stuff out. He was mad. "Alex, when was the last time you talked to
Mark?" I asked. "Last week why?". I looked at her with those I have something in mind eyes. "Emily Kay don't do it." Said my dad. "Fine." I said. The commercial was over. It showed Mark walking to the ring backstage and my uncle too. This is going to be an intense match. All of a sudden Mark stopped. It was Sable. Mark sighed. "What's wrong Taker? Is Jordan jealous that I'm better then her?" Sable said rubbing her hands on him. That made me pissed. "No I highly doubt that but I bet you pissed her off. I'm gonna be honest with you Sable. I rather have Jordan back then be with your whore ass." Mark said and left. Alex, my dad, and I were in shock. I was done I walked to my room.
*1 week goes by*
I just got back from Norway. Back in Michigan with my mother. Sting moved out Michigan so my brother and his kids can still go to school. I don't understand my mom. "Emily!" My mom yelled for me. I come down tired because I haven't gotten very much sleep. "What do you want to eat?" My mom asked. I shrugged and went back up stairs so I could sleep. I went back to my room and laid on my bed. I feel asleep. 30 minutes later I wake up. I woke up uncomfortable. I grabbed my phone and called Dean. No answer. I just realized that Dean and I got cheated on. Poor Dean. He has such an amazing heart. "We have guest." I turned my head to see who said that. Alex. I got up and went downstairs. As I walk into the living room. I saw The McMahons and Mark. When I saw Mark my eyes got very big. I looked at my mom. "Well good morning sunshine!" Said my aunt Linda. I waved with confusion. "Hva skjer Alex?" I asked Alex. (What is going on Alex). "de vil ha deg tillbake med ham" said Alex. (They want you back with him.) "er du seriøs!hva tenker pappa om dette?" (Are you serious! what does dad think of this?) "Speak English please you two." Said my mom. "Pappa sa bare han kunne bevise for deg at han like vil gjøre det igjen." Said Alex. (Dad said if only he could prove to you that he will not do it again.) I want Mark back. I'm just afraid he will do it again. "Alright I had enough." Said Mark. All of us stared at him. "Emily Kay I'm so so sorry that I did that on you. I wanted you back. What will it take for you ti come back to me. I looked at Alex. "One week of you making me dinner and cuddle with me when I ask." I said. "Ok I will do that." Said Mark. He got up and hugged me. After that whole thing we finally ate dinner. It was green bean casserole. During I was thinking. Did I give up to quick? Is he the right one? Will he still wanted me back for who I am or is he using me as a toy?