Chapter Fifty One

Start from the beginning

"Hey babe" Karen said, grabbing my hand.

"Hey who's this?" I asked looking at the woman.

"Hi I'm Natalia you must be Karen's girlfriend" I knew she was being funny but she was pretty I'm not going to lie.

"No actually I'm her wife, baby let's go take our seats

"No actually I'm her wife, baby let's go take our seats." I grabbed her hand pulling her away looking back at the woman.

We sat down & I was upset about the situation but I couldn't let that show.

"You okay babe?" Karen asked rubbing my thigh.

"Yeah we will handle it later" the show started & it was some great fashions, but I couldn't get what happened off my mind.

*********
We left the place going back home the whole ride was silent I just looked out the window, Karen was on her phone.

We pulled in front of the house & I got out not waiting for Karen, I walked in taking off my shoes. Karen walked in closing the door about to go upstairs.

"Karen" I called she came back in the living room looking at me.

"What's up with you & that Natalia girl?"

"No Baby we are just old friends"

"Really if y'all are just friends then why was she all up on you  touching you like I do"

"Keysh-" I cut her off

"No Karen, did you fuck her?" She got quiet I didn't say anything I just shook my head.

"When?"

"When I went to New York when I found out what you did with Damita, it was one time."

"Wow I mean honestly Karen was it revenge for what I did & you were pregnant with my child at that time!" I shook my head again & folded my arms.

"You know what I can't even be mad at you"

"Keyshia it was not revenge"

"That's what feels like" I sat on the couch putting my head in my hands.

"I'm so sorry baby" she walked over trying to touch me but I moved away.

"Do you like her?"

"No baby I swear I just mad at you for what you did but I promise you it never happened again"

"All this time I thought it was me but after the shit you gave me for that & you cheated too!" I yelled standing up.

"I can't even look at you right now" she sat on the couch starting to cry. I walked up stairs changing my clothes & grabbing my car keys going back downstairs seeing her crying, I wanted to go over & hug & kiss her but I couldn't, I walked out going to my car & got in, going over to Lo's.

*********
"What are you doing here Keyshia we are sleeping" a sleepy Lo said letting me in her house.

"I need to talk to you" Gwen came downstairs rubbing her eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asked

"Nothing it's just Keyshia" I waved at her

"Hey Keyshia hows Karen?"

"She's fine, Lo I really need to talk to you"

"Ok, babe go ahead back to bed I'll be up in a minute" Gwen nodded going upstairs.

"Okay what's up?"

I told her the whole story & she of course took Karen's side.

"Keys you have no right to be mad as many times as you fucked up girl bye"

"But lo you should've saw how this bitch was all over my wife touching her & Karen didn't check her how would you feel if someone was touching Gwen like that."

"Well you do have a point there but still Girl you shouldn't have blown up on her like that it was before y'all got married."

"She was pregnant with our kid"

"Ok you cheated while she was pregnant go home & talk to her."

*****
I walked back in the house seeing it was dark, I walked upstairs going in my room seeing Karen laying there crying I took my clothes off I was left in my bra & panties. I got in bed & turned her over straddling her lap.

"Baby" I said wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry for getting upset maybe I deserved it"

"No you didn't baby, I'm sorry I love you so much"

"I love you too Karen listen from now on we tell each other everything." She nodded, I leaned down kissing her lips roughly.

We both made mistakes but at the end of the day we got each other & that's all that matters.

1 chapter Left...