001

Y/N's p.o.v

I was walking home while I was on my phone listening to music.
I had my headphones in as well so I couldn't really hear what was going on out in the streets.
It was getting late and was nearly 8:00pm.
I didn't want to get home too late so I decided to order a cab. That's when I realised....I had no money.
*sighs*
"Fuck!" I say under my breath as I walk faster, trying to get home quickly.

                       (Time skip)

After a while later, I arrive home and lay on the couch, sighing of relief. I wanted to put dinner on but I couldn't be bothered, all I wanted to do was go to sleep!
"I guess I could just have a quick snack and go to bed?" I say to myself as I walk to the kitchen to get a snack.
When I've got my snack, I sit back on the couch and start eating (f/s).
A couple of minutes past and I go upstairs, ready for bed..until I hear a knock on my door...
I sigh angrily, going down the stairs and yawn while opening up the door.
"Hello?"
I look around and see no one there.
"What the fuck? Hello?!"
I say a bit more louder, looking left and right and still not seeing anyone.
"Ugh!"
I slam the door shut and start walking up the stairs. That's when I hear the knock on my door again.
"Fucks sake?!"
Goes to the door and opens it aggressively.
"What the fuck do you want?!"
I shout and saw a short guy who looked like he was in his late 20's, standing at my door. He had dark, black hair and black rings under his eyes. He was also very pale and very skinny.
"C-Can I help you with som-something? I-it's like...9:00 at night."
He didn't say anything, he just stood there, looking at me.
"H-Hello?"
I said to him and wave my hand, hoping he'll stop just staring.

No ones p.o.v

He eventually stopped staring and looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

"U-Uh y-yes I'm l-lost and don't know where I-I'm going...i was wondering I-If you could help me..."

Y/N looked at him with a raised eyebrow, not knowing what to do.

"Don't you know where your own home is?"

He slowly shook his head.

"I d-did go t-to the b-bar...and got a-a bit drunk..but now I don't know where my house i-is because I-I'm lost."

Y/N sighed and looked down, thinking about what she should do.

"Gosh...I would never do this..but because I feel a bit bad, I'll let you stay for the night. ONLY for tonight."

The black haired guy nodded slowly and thanked her.

"T-Thank you s-so much."

He smiled softly as his cheeks flushed a bright pink.

      Y/N let the guy in and closed the     door behind him. She watched as he was looking around her house, smiling.

"So, what's your name?"

He turned around and looked at her, his cheeks still a bright pink.

"M-My name is y-yoonbum. H-How about y-yours?"

Y/N smiled a little and told yoonbum hers.

"My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you I guess."

She chuckled and looked at yoonbum.

"T-That's a nice name. Your lucky you have such a cut- n-nice name..."

As yoonbum said that, he looked away embarrassed, not knowing what to say after.

"To me, your name is just perfect."

When yoonbum heard that, he instantly turned around to look at Y/N and smiled as she smiled too.

"Would you like anything to eat?"

Y/N asked, heading to the kitchen as yoonbum followed behind her slowly.

"Y-Yes please. O-Only if your o-okay with it!

She nodded and chuckled.

"Of course I'm okay with it or I wouldn't even have let you in my house."

She chuckled again as yoonbum awkwardly laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Is there anything you want?" Y/N asked with a tired look on her face but  was still smiling.

Yoonbum shrugged slightly and replied.

"A-Anything is fine. I'm not a fussy eater."

Y/N nodded and started making a ham and cheese sandwich with salad cream on top.
She then walked over to yoonbum, handing him the plate of sandwiches and smiled softly.

Yoonbum blushed and smiled back, saying thank you.
He just couldn't help but think of how pretty and kind she was. Every time She smiled, his heart would melt and he would be a hot mess.
He eventually snapped out of it and began to eat his sandwich.

"I'm going to go upstairs and get you a pillow and blanket. Oh and you'll be sleeping on the couch...I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty comfortable"

Y/N chuckled a little and went of to get yoonbum's pillow and blanket.
Yoonbum had now finished his sandwich and put the plate in the sink, sitting back down and waited for Y/N.

After a couple of minutes, she came down with the things and handed them to bum.

"Here you go."

She yawned and stretched, looking at the time.

"Wow! It's already 10:00? Well I best get going to sleep because I'm absolutely tired."

Y/N sighed softly and yawned again.

"I'm going to bed now, sleep well I guess."

Y/N went upstairs and went to her room, locking the door and got into bed, falling to sleep straight away.

While yoonbum was downstairs, he couldn't believe he was actually in her house. After all this time trying to find the right one...he knew that Y/N was just too perfect.

Yoonbum knew what he wanted and he wanted it now!
If he couldn't have her, then no one could.
He got out a little note pad and pen, writing Y/N's address down while smirking.

    "I've got you now Y/N~"