Chapter 12 • A thirsty day

Start from the beginning

He didn't know what was this feeling of depression. He supposed to be happy and feel relief, this what he wanted, break this bond. But actually, Jeongguk was so nice all this time, was so gentle and caring. Also very attractive. Maybe he thought like this because of the bond, but this was also something that bothered him.

He hoped it was real.

But because of Jimin, his best friend, and because of Namjoon, his count, he can't let himself stay bonded with Jeon Jeongguk.

**

Three vampires and three elves were on their way to the village. It wasn't so weird to see those two species together. 

Before the demons started the big war, vampires and elves were really good allies. Even there was a village that those two species lived together. 

But things have changed; demons were too powerful, and they gave hell to the world. They made allies become enemies, like wolves and vampires. They made the dwarfs vanish of the world, some say they have forgotten.

A lot of things have changed in the world.

The demons were like a huge poisoning virus that spread the world and destroyed it from the core. 

It was close to noon by now, they ran between the trees, Jihyo and Momo were jumping between the branches above them, sometimes they glanced down at the three vampires, just to check that they didn't run away or something. Maybe before the war, the two could live together but these days species can't trust the other. 

Yoongi all the time looked around him, hoped to see something suspicious. 

They already ran for three hours, getting closer to the village. There was silence between them all the way, only Momo sometimes asked Hoseok if Sana is ok, and Hoseok always checked and answered positivity. 

They were quiet for three hours, till Yoongi's legs stopped abruptly, his eyes looked straight at the suspicious black thing that hanged on a tree. Jimin noticed him and stopped immediately, "guys!" he called the others and they turned to see Yoongi staring at something.

They all walked to him, "yo, why did you stop?" Jimin glared at him, already reached him.

Yoongi looked at Jimin for a short moment and then walked to the black thing that he saw. Jimin looked at him and then noticed the same thing too. They all just followed Yoongi till they got closer to it.

It was a backpack.

"Taehyung's" Jimin mumbled and Yoongi looked at him. Jihyo grabbed the bag and threw it down next to them. Yoongi quickly opened it. 

"Do you think they are around here somewhere?" Hoseok asked, looked at his surroundings with Sana still on his back.

Jimin looked at Hoseok and then around him, searched for another hint. Meanwhile, Yoongi rummaged inside the bag, he noticed two blood bags, a folded map and two books. He took one book out and looked for a title, but couldn't find it because it was the cherry blossom's color book. 

He put the book down on the ground next to him, made Jimin look at the pinkish mysterious book. His hand slowly reach for it to grab it, he was about to open the cover till he heard a small mumble "blood bond"

His eyes stunned at Yoongi. He could feel his heart thumping while feeling nervous, "w-what?" he murmured.

Hoseok also looked at the oldest who opened the book and started to read what's written there. "What is it Yoongi?" he asked when Yoongi was completely immersed in the book.