( 𝟎𝟏𝟕 ) an unwanted hike

Start from the beginning

"That was.." Lexi stuttered, as Allison waited for her reasoning, "He kissed me. I pushed him off." She said, as Allison scoffed, turning around to carry on walking forwards.

"You kissed Scott?" Lydia asked, not believing her sister, the girl had changed since the school year started, Lexi would have never done something like that.

Lexi shook her head at her sister, "No!" She exclaimed, "He kissed me, I pushed him off! I like Stiles, not Scott!" She told her sister, not liking the way she was looking at her.

"You like Stiles?" Lydia asked, smirking at the fact her sister had just revealed her secret.

Lexi blushed, not realising that she had just told her sister that she liked Stiles. Now she wasn't going to let the girl hear the end of it, wether Lydia liked Stiles or not, Lexi had never exactly liked any boy before, not in the way that she liked Stiles, at least.. "I mean.." Lexi stuttered, before a small ghost of a smile was showing on her face, realising just now that she actually really liked Stiles. "Yeah, I do." She eventually told her sister.

Lydia instantly smiled at her twin, before cooing. "Lexi's in love." She practically sung, walking over to her and linking arms with Lexi, who was hushing her to be quiet. After what Allison had said, she didn't trust the girl one bit with the fact that she liked Stiles - she would probably tell Scott and then Stiles would find out.
Yeah, Lexi had kissed Stiles the night that they were all trapped in the school, and then tried to again just the other day, but obviously didn't get the chance because Derek was sat in the same room - but she hadn't actually told Stiles that she liked him, she was scared, what if he didn't actually feel anything for her and he would start distancing himself. Lexi was too afraid to open up to him, she knew that for sure..

Lexi wasn't exactly having the best time standing behind Allison and watching her with her bow and arrow, shooting it into the tree and not missing it each time - the girl had prepared herself for shopping today, not hiking through the woods and standing behind Allison bored, because the girl wanted to test out her new weapon.. Lexi could tell that Lydia felt the same, as they both stood with their arms wrapped around themselves, due to the cold breeze through the air, Lexi hadn't exactly dressed for this weather..
The fact that Allison had hit the tree from that far away, kind of scared Lexi, as it proves just how good these hunters really were and how much Scott needed to watch out for himself - he was up against some real badasses.
"What the hell was that?" Lydia asked, obviously thinking the same as her twin - she didn't know what the hell just happened and why that arrow exploded..

"I don't know." Allison answered, and Lexi could tell that she had a smirk on her face.

"Well, that was fun!" Lydia exclaimed, walking forwards after she clapped her hands together, "Any more lethal weapons you wanna try out?" She asked sarcastically.

"Why can't we just go shopping, it's.." Lexi began to complain as she stood behind the two, only for her to pause once the three girls heard a crunch from the distance, indicating that somebody was here.. "Cold.." She trailed off, keeping her eyes peeled on the distance.
When another crunch was heard, Lexi grabbed Lydia's arm, and Lydia gripped her back, the two Martin's not having fun at all, was somebody watching them?

"Hold this." Allison told the two girls, handing them the bow and arrow.

"Huh?" Lexi asked, taking the weapon in her hands, "You're not leaving?" She asked Allison, scared the girl would get hurt - what if it was Peter Hale out there? Wanting to kill them all?