( 𝟎𝟏𝟓 ) the necklace

'wolf's bane'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI DIDN'T KNOW IF Stiles even liked her anymore, she didn't know if he knew about Scott trying to kiss her, and wether he thought it was her that wanted the kiss, when she didn't. He had been completely avoiding her since Scott had taken her into that office and it scared her.
She enjoyed that the two of them had gotten close over the past few weeks, and he trusted her enough to let her in on his and Scott's secret. What if that was all down the drain because of that stupid moment in the office with Scott?

Even Lydia had been off with her lately, and she had no clue as to why, it just felt as if everyone was upset with her, but for whatever reason, she had no idea.
Lexi walked into the school on her own, for the first time in forever, as Lydia was too busy with Jackson and she had no clue as to what Allison was currently doing. She recalled the girl claiming that her aunt was in town, so she gathered that she was with her for most of the time.

As Lexi walked to her locker, she didn't notice that two certain boys were at the other end of the hallway, watching her. "Dude, you need to talk to her." Scott told Stiles. He felt bad for what happened the other day, and he apologised to both Lexi and Stiles, as it was the full moon, but Stiles and Lexi still haven't spoken to each other.
He didn't know why, as he knew for a fact that Lexi likes him, Stiles just couldn't believe it, therefore, was blinded.

Stiles sighed at his friends words, "She probably doesn't want to talk to me. I completely blew her off." He said to Scott, as he watched Lexi take some books out of her locker.
Scott hit Stiles on the arm, having heard enough about how Lexi didn't like him, when she clearly did. Scott could hear her raised heartbeat when she was about Stiles, and it didn't take a genius to know that she liked him.
"Ow!" Stiles exclaimed, his mouth agape at how Scott could just hit him. It hurt.

"Go and talk to her!" Scott near but shouted, pushing Stiles forwards so he would have no other choice but to head towards Lexi.

Before heading forwards, Stiles turned back and gave Scott an angry expression, while his friend merely held up his two thumbs, wishing his friend luck with the girl of his dreams.
Huffing, he turned back around and walked towards Lexi, who hadn't noticed the boy approaching - she was too involved in her own thoughts that she wasn't listening to a thing around her.
He paused behind her, scratching the back of his head as he waited, trying to think of what he could possibly say to her.

Stiles' moment was cut short, when Lexi shut her locker, before turning around and finding Stiles standing close behind her, looking like he was frustrated.
"Stiles?" She spoke, upon seeing him, causing the nervous boy to jump in his skin and look up at her, not expecting her to turn around so soon. "You okay?" She asked.