( 𝟎𝟑𝟒 ) the barrier

'raving'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

STILES EXPLAINED TO Lexi everything in what he had figured out with his father down at the station, about the class of 2006, and who the next murder may be, and the whole ordeal just kept freaking her the hell out, knowing that someone else could definitely die because they hadn't figured out a way to shop Jackson, yet. Lexi had been feeling even worse as the days went on, the remembrance of Deaton falling her a warning bell for the lack — she knew for a fact that her feeling was just that, a warning bell, that something dangerous was going to happen, and soon. The rave was coming up, and everyone knew that it was where the Kanima would strike next, as well as the ongoing feeling Lexi had about danger, Deaton instantly knew that they should trust her instinct, knowing that an empath instincts were always the ones to go on — Lexi had brought Scott a ticket for the rave so he could get in, whilst Derek had brought Erica and Isaac's, knowing that they were needed inside of the club. Even being an empath, Lexi didn't have the strength of a werewolf, so she was going to have to stick by Stiles' side all evening.

Lexi had only just climbed out of her car in the schools parking lot, when Scott and Stiles came rushing up to her, the girl raising a brow in amusement as she felt that they were always rushing around together in a pain if; she had just about locked her door when Stiles spoke up. "Hey. Uh.. You don't happen to have two more tickets on you, do you?" He asked nervously, knowing that he had told her to get only one.

The girl furrowed her brows in confusion, "You told me to get one, for Scott." Lexi reminded him, giving him a pointed look.

Stiles cringed, "Yeah.. Change of plans, we have to go in, too." He said, as Lexi crossed her arms in annoyance, having asked the boy over and over again if one was the correct number of tickets she had to get.

Lexi shrugged, the girl knowing that even if she could afford it, there wasn't any way that she would be able to find any more tickets, as they were all sold out. "Stiles, they're all sold out. You should've told me before." Lexi said, not knowing how he expected her to magic up two more tickets after selling out.

"Well, he's an idiot. So he didn't." Scott said, knowing that Stiles probably didn't want to ask her for too much in case she grew annoyed with his request, but he knew that it was just his best friends overthinking. For two people who were seeing each other and for a while, now, they were both still very nervous around each other, still taking it slow with each other and it was cute for everyone around them to see.. Scott never thought he'd see someone with Stiles in high school, especially not Lexi Martin, but seeing how they were together, it was hard to not see them together anymore, since they were so suited for one another, and bickered like a married couple. "We have to think of another plan." The boy stated, Lexi now feeling bad that their plan might be ruined because she didn't buy three tickets instead of one.