( 𝟎𝟑𝟏 ) finding out the truth

'frenemy'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

AS MUCH AS Lexi was glad her twin sister wasn't the Kanima, but at the same time, she was heartbroken for Jackson and the fact that he was going through something like this — the girl should have known something was wrong with the boy, since she had noticed that he was acting strange as of lately, but Levi had just thought that it was Jackson being Jackson. As she sat in the drivers seat of her car with her sister, Lexi didn't have a single clue about what to say to Lydia and how to explain what had happened at Scott's house, and she had no idea what to say to her if Lydia had seen Jackson jump out of the window and shoot off. The girl had come running out of the house asking what was going on, but she never claimed that she saw Jackson shift, and Lexi with silently praying that she wouldn't question anything — but judging by the look on Lydia's face, she knew that she wad screwed, and she had to figure out what to tell her and quick. Even if Scott had suggested that Lydia didn't find out about the supernatural, Lexi was seriously considering telling her everything.

"Before I say anything, I need you to promise me that you won't say anything about what just happened.." Lexi started off by saying, as soon as they pulled up outside of their house — she didn't want to head in, yet, in case their mom was home and she may overhear what they were talking about. Telling Lydia was one thing, but their mother finding out was a completely different story, and Lexi didn't know how either of them would react to any of it; they couldn't know anything, at least, not yet.

Lydia gave her twin sister a look that said she was completely crazy, "What the hell am I supposed to tell people? I don't even know what happened!" The girl complained, throwing her arms up in frustration, annoyed that she had been waiting throughout the whole journey for Lexi to explain something, but the girl had just kept telling her that she had to wait until they got home, but here they were, and Lexi had still not said or explained a single thing about what had happened tonight at Scott's house.

Lexi stuttered, not knowing how to even start with an explanation for her sister about what had happened tonight, she had been asked by Scott to not say anything, yet Lexi didn't know why, since she was sure that the girl wouldn't say a single thing about anything. Even if she had tried to reason with Scott, he wouldn't give in, simply because he didn't trust Lydia, but no one knew the girl like she did; but no one would listen to her. "I don't even know where to begin, Lyds." Lexi eventually spoke up, sighing as she turned her body to face Lydia, finding the girl already glaring at her for keeping this huge secret from her.

"How about you start with explaining why Derek was even there? Or what happened to Erica! Why couldn't she move? And where did Jackson go? He just disappeared and no one seemed bothered by it." Lydia questioned, throwing all of her questions at once because she needed to know what went on tonight. The fact that so much was going on at once, was overwhelming, and Lydia felt like her brain was going to explode, which is why she wanted to know why Lexi, Scott, Stiles and Allison were acting so normal about the whole thing, like this happens on the daily for them.