( 𝟎𝟏𝟕 ) an unwanted hike

'co-captain'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

STILES DROVE LEXI HOME the second they were able to escape from the hospital, and the girl accepted his offer, wanting nothing but to get into her own bed, her own safety of her home - the night she had was something she didn't want to go through ever again. She slept throughout the whole night, exhausted from the events that had taken place, and the next day came along quickly, where she was now dragged into the woods by Lydia and Allison, so Allison could try out her new crossbow. Why anyone would want a crossbow, Lexi had no idea..
She knew that Allison's family were a line of werewolf hunters, but from what Lexi knew, the girl didn't have any idea about that, at least, that's what Stiles and Scott had told her, Lexi knew she had to inform them that Allison probably knew about werewolves..

"Allison, when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a five-mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting." Lydia complained, as she and Lexi followed behind Allison in a strop, as the two had dressed for shopping, not hiking through the woods.

"Yeah, I would have worn trainers if I knew you wanted to do this.." Lexi sighed, using Lydia's arm to stop herself from falling over into the mud.

"Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're okay with something, Lydia." Allison ignored the two girls' complaints, not even turning around to see if they were okay. Lexi wasn't happy with this girl one bit for making her track through the woods in her heels, they're now ruined, and the girl didn't even think they would be wearable after this.
"Jackson asked me to the winter formal." Allison spoke up, causing Lexi and Lydia to both pause in their footsteps. Why would Jackson be asking Allison to the dance? Was it still to annoy Scott?

The twins jogged slightly to catch up with Allison, "Did he?" Lydia asked, clearly already covering up her own emotions - she clearly cared that Jackson had done that, but what could she do? Jackson had broken up with her..

"Yeah." Allison answered, a little too cheerfully for Lexi's liking. "Just as friends, but I just wanted to make sure you're okay with it first." She added, to make it look like she had put Lydia's feelings before her own.

"Sure." Lydia answered immediately, but Lexi could tell she was steaming inside. "As long as it's just friends." She said.

"Well, yeah, I mean, it's not like I would take him to the coach's office during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything." Allison snapped, turning around and glaring straight at Lexi, who had stopped in her steps with her eyes wide, unsure of how she even knew that.
Lydia was surprised too, as her sister hadn't told her anything about that - in fact, Lexi hadn't told her anything since she started hanging out with Stiles and Scott, and she didn't like it one bit.